BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
This is hands down, one of my top 5 favorite hair products. It’s an amazing oil. It really nursed my hair back to help after a little mess up. It smooths everything down to really make it manageable. The smell is great. The small bottle really will last you for so long. Even though it is on the pricier side, it’s 100% worth it.
the b.
Apex, NC
You can’t go wrong with Bumble and Bumble. I know it’s pricey. Hear me out. It smells amazing. It lasts forever. I have super long hair and only need one pump to cover it all. It works like a breeze. I highly recommend.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I love this oil and it's many applications! I put a couple pumps in my conditioner to turn it into more of a deep conditioning treatment in the shower. I'll put a couple pumps in damp hair to help smooth and soften before I blow dry. Or I'll put a little on my ends once my hair is dry to take fly aways.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I think this product is exceptional. I utilize it as my last step after I have styled my hair. It infuses my hair with shine without weighing it down. (I have very fine hair). Sometimes after I style my hair the heat can take the shine out. This product is the facts. It makes my dry hair look luminous and hydrated.
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
No joke, this line did not disappoint! In fact nothing from bumble and bumble has yet! Coupled with the shampoo and conditioner, this oil made for my hair to be amazingly soft ! I could feel the difference instantly ! Worth every dollar !
Christian O.
When it says that it’s invisible, it means it! My hair never feels greasy at all with this product and it doesn’t stain my platinum blonde hair at all which is hard to find a hair oil of quality that achieves that!
Nadine G.
Modesto, CA
Oh my Dear lord this should be number one in hair oils. I can't live without this oil its so lightweight and effective in motorizing defraying my hair! I use it to tame flyaway, UV protection as well. I am on my second bottle and was hesitant to purchase because of the price but its amazing! TRY THIS
Jules C.
I got to review this product a few months ago and first, let me say, a little goes a long way! The smell takes some getting used to, but it is pleasant once you get used it. The ending result is pretty great though. You just have to play with the right amount for your hair. It gives you a pretty shine overall.
Reagan G.
Tyndall AFB, FL
After going to a salon that strictly uses bumble and bumble, I had to buy some for myself. It's not cheap but is sulfate free and was the best product I've used to keep my hair soft after an intense highlighting session in order to prep my hair to be dyed purple. Smells nice and gets the job done!
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Bumble and bumble is the brand that should be styling products can make or break here curly hair style. Their products are spot on and can always be trusted to do exactly what they’re labeled for. This oil tames flyaways while leaving your hair soft and pliable reducing drying breakage and frizz.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble