BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Hands down, the best high-end hair oil I’ve tried. This oil is amazing for giving slip and shine to my fine curly hair without disturbing my style! It feels almost silky or velvety and makes your feel so soft and touchable. It’s the only oil my boyfriend likes when I use it, because it’s not too greasy and doesn’t leave an unpleasant smell or texture!
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I love bumble and bumble they have really really great products this one is one of my favorites because it leaves your hair really sucky and it looks really sucky as well and I’m very satisfied
Rachel S.
North Augusta , SC
This stuff is my favorite! I live in South Carolina and the humidity here, year round sucks lol and this stuff compares nicely to my redline humidity control but makes my hair shinier and softer for sure!
Suzanna J.
Anderson
My hairstylist introduced me to this and I have been hooked ever since! This is totally effective I got it from ulta once and it does not compare to alternatives! Love it! Highly recommend
Sophia G.
I received a sample of this product with a Sephora order and it’s my favorite hair oil I’ve tried. It seems like a great value, as I got the perfume-sample-vial at the beginning of summer and it has yet to run out! I pull a small amount through damp ends before air drying. It really smooths and softens. I would definitely consider repurchasing when i run out.
Molly C.
Franklin
I work as a stylist and I love using this product after ive finished cutting and the hair is still damp. It makes such a huge difference in smoothing the hair out while giving a blow out.
Emma N.
This oil is great! Smooths and enhances shine without weighing down hair or making it feel greasy. Lightweight oil that works well on wet or dry hair, and is particularly effective for thick, frizzy hair types. Overall a great product!
Jedsay T.
This oil tamed all my frizzy, and when I’m on second day hair and don’t want to put to much product this oil helps rejuvenate my curls! Strongly recommend this product for curlyheads
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an okay hair oil. It cut down on my frizz but I thought it made my hair look a bit greasy and it was a little expensive. I think there are better hair oils out there for me.
Erika M.
It’s really light and hydrating, especially for my ends! I have chemically treated hair that is dry from the color change and this product significantly reduced the look of dryness
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.