BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
I loved this when it first came out, especially for coarse, thick, unruly hair. Great for smoothing. But it is very easy to use too much in one spot, and then your hair is just oily. If you mix it in your palms with another product, like a cream, it helps spread it more evenly. However, I haven’t needed this oil once since they came out with the HIO Primer.
octavio r.
Covina, CA
This has to be one of my favorite oils ever. It’s so nice because a little goes a long way, two pumps is like more than enough to get through the whole head! PS the oil is clear which I love!
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Amazing for dry frizzy hair. It left my thick hair smooth and easier to blow dry. I could use it everyday to smooth an tame frizz. You can use it before or after blow drying. Highly recommend
ivy m.
Oklahoma City , OK
I got this as a sample and loved it! I have blonde thick hair and it helps it look more tamed and smooth. The scent is pleasant. I’ve had other oils I like better but this is a great choice!
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Hands down, the best high-end hair oil I’ve tried. This oil is amazing for giving slip and shine to my fine curly hair without disturbing my style! It feels almost silky or velvety and makes your feel so soft and touchable. It’s the only oil my boyfriend likes when I use it, because it’s not too greasy and doesn’t leave an unpleasant smell or texture!
Sophia G.
I received a sample of this product with a Sephora order and it’s my favorite hair oil I’ve tried. It seems like a great value, as I got the perfume-sample-vial at the beginning of summer and it has yet to run out! I pull a small amount through damp ends before air drying. It really smooths and softens. I would definitely consider repurchasing when i run out.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I love bumble and bumble they have really really great products this one is one of my favorites because it leaves your hair really sucky and it looks really sucky as well and I’m very satisfied
Anna R.
Marshfield
I have very fine straight color treated dry hair. I loved this oil. It gave my damaged hair new life and wasn't too heavy for my hair. The smell isn't very noticeable which I really liked about this product.
Emma N.
This oil is great! Smooths and enhances shine without weighing down hair or making it feel greasy. Lightweight oil that works well on wet or dry hair, and is particularly effective for thick, frizzy hair types. Overall a great product!
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an okay hair oil. It cut down on my frizz but I thought it made my hair look a bit greasy and it was a little expensive. I think there are better hair oils out there for me.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.