BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustarĂ­a probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great high end oil! I use it with the same line of shampoo and conditioner and it works great altogether. I enjoy that it doesn’t weigh down my thin hair and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I’ve only used a sample but it worked really well on my fine, straight, slightly oily, tangly hair. Didn’t add too much moisture. It. More so help my hair be less tangled, and added shine. Smells too good.
Kali B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product; makes my hair softer. Every once and a while (like 2 times a week) I put a couple pumps of the oil on my hair brush and brush it through my hair. I will definitely be buying more!
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Love it! A little bit goes a long way and I feel it’s good for all hair types. It’s perfect for the summer time when your hair needs extra love! Do not put near your scalp. I say chin down works best.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
Wonderful product and smells delightful!! I got it from my stylist at her salon. Smells good and last for as long as I need it. The price is worth it, long lasting product! A little goes a long ways!
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is nearly undetectable! It’s an oil but it’s not oily at all. I love this stuff. I will put it in my hair when wet before blow drying, adding other products too depending on what look I’m going for. Then again before using hot irons and such. It adds such a nice light silky shine and I’ve yet to use “too much” and get greasy. I have fine to medium, thin wavy hair.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I tried this out in a Sephora in order to get one of the Influenster badges. I was really impressed with this oil as you can probably see in a previous review, I would buy it regularly if I could obtain it at a lesser price point. As for what it did for my hair when I tried it in store I was very impressed with the waitlist feel and how it made my hair look like spun tresses
Kristin M.
This is my favorite hair oil to use. Gives shine and moisture plus softness. I only need a pump of this and it works so well. A little goes such a long way and for the price it’s the perfect choice.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I liked a Sephora play sample enough to buy the full size bottle. A little goes a long way so I’d start small and add more the first time rather than just running it through your hair immediately. I also apply mine really more towards the bottom and ends of my hair because it tends to acerbate my oily scalp issues when I put too much on the hairline and crown of my head.
Denise G.
Smells amazing and makes my hair look great . I got it as a sample and fell in love with it. So, I purchased the full bottle . The price is reasonable and you get alot . I do recommend this product .
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.