BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Just started using it.. so far so good. I like that it is very light and doesn't seem to weigh my hair down at all
Danielle J.
Bolton, ON
I love bumble and bumble products. Well worth the price and never fail to impress! I haven't been disappointed yet
KylA E.
Peterborough
I only received a small vial as a sample, it was really great and didn't smells awful and it tamed my fly aways.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Smells odd and left my hair very greasy feeing. I’ve used many hair oils and they don’t leave me feeling greasy.
Marina E.
It's amazing and beautiful and sexy and hot and wooooooooooooowww I hope try it because it is amazing I like that
Iléana ♡.
L’odeur est ouf, la texture reste super agréable ! Très efficace je l’utilise souvent ! Franchement je recommande
Yasmina C.
I love this oil! I used it to define my curled and make it beautiful and shined it’s such an amazing product
Rachel M.
Really good, but expensive, though you don’t need much. I find Verb’s Ghost Oil is just as good and cheaper.
Kerleesa A.
It's diffinately ah really great and awwwsome product! Been using it a while now ! The cost is good aswell;)
Joanna H.
This is a must for every one expensive but worth every penny disn't leave hair oily just looks and feels soft
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.