BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Yesica R.
Motril
No puedo opinar sobre este producto por qe no loe probado la berdad es qe si me diesen a probar productos estaria viviendo aki dando opinion y reseñas pero no boi a ablar de algo k no probe losiento de ai k solo de una estrella por darle algo no puedo calificarla bien del todo no es nada mas por eso
Krista D.
Tames frizz, adds shine, defines waves, adds softness. A little goes a long way, but it never leaves my hair greasy. I love that there is no obnoxious scent too!
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
This stuff saved my hair! If you have damaged/dry hair you need to try the hairdressers oil range from bumble and bumble!!! I have tried olaplex no3 and it doesn't even come close to hairdressers oil! I have a bright blonde ombré that occasionally I go grey (photo) it's extremely brittle, however this range has changed it drastically!!! When I started to ombre my hair I had to go through the "ginger stage" and I really wouldn't have got past that stage without this range! (Photos below show ginger to white stage- took 5 months to get it to white)
fatima ezzahra B.
I have used a lot of products in an attempt to tame my sometimes frizzy curls (Moroccan oil, coconut oil, leave-in conditioners... you name it), and this product takes the cake! Leaves my hair soft, sleek, and bouncy when I use it on damp hair after showering at night (I also use a pump or two in the morning before I head out). I tend to straighten my bangs, and this has helped leave my hair straighter and less frizzier than before in humid weather. This is a must-have for every curly-haired woman!
Justine S.
Port Elgin, ON
This stuff has become my go to solution after I shower. I have extremely thick/ straight hair that gets so knotted and tangled when I shower that if I don't have a detangler it takes me FOREVER to brush my hair and is frankly quite painful. This hair oil cuts that time down to a fraction and the pain is considerably less and makes my hair incredibly soft. I even use it on my toddlers crazy curly hair. It took me a couple times to get the amount right. If you use too little it doesn't detangle as well and if you use too much it can make your hair look greasy. Once you find that perfect amount though this stuff is magic. It is pricey but absolutely worth it and lasts a long time.
Anna H.
Oakville, ON
I have very dry, long curly hair. I find that this does soften, tame and de-frizz hair. However it doesn't detangle or do anything for my extremely dry ends. I use it by distributing the product over all of my hair, avoiding the roots, and adding extra to the ends of my hair. I find that the rest of my hair immediately feels more hydrated however my ends are still rough. The product smells amazing and although it doesn't do much for my ends I would consider repurchasing just for the smell. Overall it is a good, lightweight hair oil that hydrates and smoothes out hair. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair is on the dry side and needs hydration.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Tenho muito cabelo colorido e este é meu trabalhador milagroso! Eu toco meu cabelo o tempo todo. É constantemente descolorido e retonado / recolored a cada poucos meses e este produto ajuda a adicionar suavidade e brilhar de volta ao meu cabelo. Meu cabelo é muito seco como se poderia imaginar, mas desde usar este óleo de cabelo, meu cabelo se sente mais suave do que eu senti em anos! Eu sou alguém que sente produto em seus cabelos facilmente por causa de quão magro é meu cabelo, mas com isso, eu não sinto nada e meu cabelo não é pesado. Concentre-se em seus becos sem saída e, em seguida, leve-o para cima.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
This stuff is like liquid gold. It's super lightweight, so if you accidentally over apply, it's not the complete end of the world (versus other oils like Moroccan Oil). It smells incredible and it (obviously) pairs very well with the rest of the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line.

I've recently started using B&B products. Although they are QUITE pricey, they are worth it.
Nazeela M.
Surrey, BC
This oil is probably the greatest thing that will ever be used on your hair! It smoothes away all of the flyaways and gives your hair an amazing shine without weighing it down or looking greasy. A little goes a long with this and you really only need a couple drops to work through your hair. You will never be disappointed with your blowout if you use a couple drops on your hair beforehand! Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Courteney G.
Shubenacadie, NS
I got this as a free sample at Sephora. I hadn’t heard anything about it previously and didn’t know if I would use it. I had curled my hair on a Friday and loaded it with hairspray. When I brushed it out Sunday is was a frizzy mess and I didn’t think I could salvage it. I have very thick hair and I used a dime sized in my hand and worked it in and it completely changed my hair, back to shiny and even the curls bounced back. In love with it.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.