BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Nicole B.
Fort McMurray , AB
It's a great product, I like to use it in wet or dry hair. The reason it only gets 4 stars, I just have other brands I like better.
EllesBelles H.
Tooting, London
Softens and smooths the hair. It’s pretty pricey but lasts a long time. I bought it a space NK apothecary. It’s scent is pleasant.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
If I could afford it all of my hair products would be from bumble and bumble but unfortunately my wallet would not appreciate it
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
I have used this product for sometime now and I do find it to be effective. The key is understanding that less is certainly more.
Samantha M.
Fantatsic for the ends of my hair that tend to dry out quickly. I have curly hair and this brings back so much life to the ends.
Ryland I.
Edmonton , AB
I use this in salon I worked in every customer loved it including myself. It leaves your hair slick and smooth and tangle free
Elizabeth C.
Saskatoon, SK
Amazing product. The smell is awesome and the product works well to smooth my strands, adds shine and the smell is incredible.
Alyssa B.
brantford, Ontario
Beautiful shampoo I purchased it Sephora. Was not my absolute favorite but still did the trick. Made my hair a little way down.
Ella M.
Norwich
This stuff lasta forever and doesn’t weigh your hair down. Has an unobtrusive scent and seems to be good at preventing frizz
Emma D.
Ottawa
This oil i received it from sephora samples and it's awesome. It help the apparence of frizz and it smells soooooo damn good!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.