BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Mehwish M.
I received this oil as a sample with my purchase . I use this oil as a serum before ironing my hair to keep my hair safe and as a heat protection oil. It not only protects your hair but also gives shine to your hair. Its a must try. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Alexandra R.
I was told that this would work on fine straight hair but that's definitely not true. I wanted to use it to control flyaways and make my hair less frizzy and "fuzzy". All it did was make my hair greasy but somehow I still had frizziness and flyaways, just greasy hair on top of that.
Jenn H.
Canada
Bought this as part of a box set at Sephora that basically came with shampoo and conditioner free for the price of the hair oil.

I love this stuff! I use it after I shower during the morning where I rub it at the ends of my damp hair. After blow drying I might add a bit more to make my hair look less dry at the ends.

Also I've received compliments on how nice smelling it is! This stuff is kind of pricy but it does last a while as all you need is about 2 squirts (and I have long thick dry hair)!

Highly recommend and I would definitely buy this again!
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
This line (invisible oil) is my absolute favourite! It smells absolutely incredible and leaves me hair silky and shiny! My hair has never looked so healthy! Recommended with the shampoo and conditioner from this line. The first pricier hair line I’ve ever repurchased! Love!!!!
Kayla P.
Ottawa Ontario, Canada
I’ve only tried a sample of this, but I really enjoyed it. And smells really good! I tend to get frizzy hair, and it helped tame it! I would love to repurchase this but it’s quite pricey.. if you ever have a chance to buy it or even try out a sample, I’d say give it a try!
Sarah K.
This oil is so wonderful! Not only does it smell heavenly, but it works so so well. I use a pea sized amount, warmed up between my hands in my hair when it's towel dried to smooth out my ends and help with styling. I've also used it in my dry hair to tame it on humid days. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down like some oils and helps keep my hair sleek no matter what style I've chosen. It's been a staple in my hair routine for years. I've tried to find dupes for it but I just keep going back to it, it's worth being a little pricier than other brands' oils.
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AK
I got a sample of this from Sephora and really wanted to hate it because I think it’s ridiculously over priced. I have fine hair and it’s been quite staticky lately because of the dry air. I put way too much of this in and it made my hair so much smoother and softer. I did feel a little heavy because like I said I used way too much, but it didn’t feel as disgusting and greasy as I thought it would, just sort of thicker. I’d imagine I would love it if I used the proper amount, but I’m really struggling to justify the price
Suzanne M.
London, ON
This product works wonders! I got a sample to try from sephora , and I have such frizzy, split and dead ends hair. This worked amazing, my hair felt so smooth and easy to manage, it didn't leave my hair greasy or oily at all. Wish the price would be better.
Julia S.
Burlington, ON
The oil is very lightweight and doesn’t make my hair sticky or greasy, it just makes it soft and shiny, and reduces the frizz. It doesn’t even look greasy if I apply some to my roots. It smells amazing too! I would rate this as highly as moroccan oil.
Kayley M.
Oakville , ON
A true frizzy hair saviour!!! I love putting a tiny amount of this on my hair in the morning, particularly around my split ends in the winter. I wish it was a bit more affordable, but is definitely worth the splurge if you struggle with flyaways and frizz too!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble