BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Lindsey M.
Kitchener , ON
Got this as a tester with a sephora purchase and so far I've liked it! Very minimal fragrance and definitely adds a nice silky feeling to my hair!
Shannon D.
langley
I get my hair dyed ever month( natural blonde) and it can be harsh on my hair so using this product put the softness back and helps with slit ends
Gergana D.
One of my favorite hair products. With a minimal amount of hair, it becomes soft as silk. Smooth and fed. Without blooming edges and lots of shine.
manar h.
i reaaally wouuuld like to review its i thiink that it s an amazing product causee i saaaw some Youtubeers use it and it s soooo coool realllyyy
Caitlin P.
Maple ridge , BC
Smells great, highly recommend using with matching conditioner and shampoo though I definitely feel like it hydrated for me more when I did
Vanessa M.
I first was introduced to bumble and bumble as I received a sample from Sephora now I use it on the daily and love what it does for my hair
Joy K.
This stuff smells amazing and is lightweight. I used it with my sister in law who has super curly hair and it really helped the frizz issue
Marianna W.
Calgary, AB
Love this oil so much!!! It's light which is so nice with my fine hair. It also isn't sticky in your hands. It helps with my dry ends a lot
Betty L.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth and not greasy! A little goes a long way. I got a tiny sample tube and it lasts me for a few uses!
Michelle B.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Bumble and Bumble products. They are definitely my go-to hair products. I pick them up whenever I'm at my hairdresser's
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.