BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Alyssa R.
I love this! It is expensive but you only need a little drop each time so it goes a long way! It definitely helps to de-frizz my hair. I also like that the packaging says it protects against heat/ uv damage!
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
This is my favorite product to use in my hair. I add a bit in my wet hair before drying and some after I have styled it. Adds a beautiful shine and smooths out all Frizzies. Absolutely worth what I paid for!
Mylene B.
Quebec
I love this oil ! This product content really good oils and a lot. Make my hair super soft and shiny but not greasy! What i love the most its uv and heat protector. I use on dry ou wet hair , use it everyday
Virginia G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have tried all sorts of oils and this was by far my favorite to date. I love the texture of my hair after. It smells great and you only need a very small amount.
Jodie D.
toronto, ON
I use this oil on my damaged color-treated hair and it works amazing. It tames my hair and leaves it feeling soft but not overly oily as opposed to other brands. It smells pleasant as well!
Marit C.
This is the best product I've found for fine hair! Smooths flyaways, softens, works in both damp and dry hair, and doesn't weigh down or coat my long fine hair. Love it!
Sarah S.
Smells delicious, doesn't weight your hair down or make it greasy. A little bit goes a long way, I use a pump right out of the shower and my hair feels super soft!
Christa M.
Glace Bay, NS
My hair is usually very hard to brush as it tangels so horribly. After the first use w of this oil it was so easy to bush and style. It has a nice smell and works like a dream
Jillian L.
Was a little iffy about purchasing this when i saw the price but when I tried the sample packet I got, I HAD to get it. smells good and works wonders! turned my dead hair back to life again
Brooke T.
Amazing heat protectant and great for flyaways and a little goes a very long way!! Leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.