BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Anna H.
Oakville, ON
I have very dry, long curly hair. I find that this does soften, tame and de-frizz hair. However it doesn't detangle or do anything for my extremely dry ends. I use it by distributing the product over all of my hair, avoiding the roots, and adding extra to the ends of my hair. I find that the rest of my hair immediately feels more hydrated however my ends are still rough. The product smells amazing and although it doesn't do much for my ends I would consider repurchasing just for the smell. Overall it is a good, lightweight hair oil that hydrates and smoothes out hair. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair is on the dry side and needs hydration.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Tenho muito cabelo colorido e este é meu trabalhador milagroso! Eu toco meu cabelo o tempo todo. É constantemente descolorido e retonado / recolored a cada poucos meses e este produto ajuda a adicionar suavidade e brilhar de volta ao meu cabelo. Meu cabelo é muito seco como se poderia imaginar, mas desde usar este óleo de cabelo, meu cabelo se sente mais suave do que eu senti em anos! Eu sou alguém que sente produto em seus cabelos facilmente por causa de quão magro é meu cabelo, mas com isso, eu não sinto nada e meu cabelo não é pesado. Concentre-se em seus becos sem saída e, em seguida, leve-o para cima.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
This stuff is like liquid gold. It's super lightweight, so if you accidentally over apply, it's not the complete end of the world (versus other oils like Moroccan Oil). It smells incredible and it (obviously) pairs very well with the rest of the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line.

I've recently started using B&B products. Although they are QUITE pricey, they are worth it.
Nazeela M.
Surrey, BC
This oil is probably the greatest thing that will ever be used on your hair! It smoothes away all of the flyaways and gives your hair an amazing shine without weighing it down or looking greasy. A little goes a long with this and you really only need a couple drops to work through your hair. You will never be disappointed with your blowout if you use a couple drops on your hair beforehand! Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Courteney G.
Shubenacadie, NS
I got this as a free sample at Sephora. I hadn’t heard anything about it previously and didn’t know if I would use it. I had curled my hair on a Friday and loaded it with hairspray. When I brushed it out Sunday is was a frizzy mess and I didn’t think I could salvage it. I have very thick hair and I used a dime sized in my hand and worked it in and it completely changed my hair, back to shiny and even the curls bounced back. In love with it.
Kaitlyn K.
Airdrie, AB
I have long and thick hair that needs some serious moisture. That being said, it can’t get weighed down by a heavy oil. Unfortunately this oil lives up to its name of being “invisible” as I don’t even notice it after I put a dime size amount in. If I put more in, it becomes limp and loses its shape. It smells lovely, but considering the price, there are a lot of other better options out there if you are looking to smooth your style.
Whitney B.
London, ON
Best oil on the market if you've got unruly hair. My hair is a combination of curl, wave, and frizz. Mix in colour treated hair and the regular use of hot tools and you've got yourself the perfect storm for bad hair. I use this oil whenever I straighten my hair as a finish.

This stuff is pricey but totally worth it.
Brittany L.
This is my favourite oil product for my hair. It adds just enough moisture to tame my frizz but without making my hair look greasy or heavy with products. I first tried this product at a sephora launch a few years ago and it has remained my go to product. The price point is a little on the high side but it is worth it. The bottle lasts quite a long time as you need minimal product for each use.
sar m.
I got this as a sample size from sephora jus to try it out. Lately with the weather change my hair has been out of control and beyond oily and frizzy! After trying this my hair was not only soft but less frizzy and made my hair look soo nice. I think i found a new company for my hair this winter! The packaging too so cute. I would recommend it to all women who have damaged or outta control hair.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I use this oil in conjunction with the Bumble & Bumble defrizz gel. I have thick, unruly wavy/kinky/curly hair. I've never found another product like this. It looks nice, feels great, and a little goes a LONG way! I bought the full size a year ago and I'm still using it. It may seem pricy at first but it is completely worth it. Really helps calm my crazy hair down, especially in humid weather!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.