BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Marit C.
This is the best product I've found for fine hair! Smooths flyaways, softens, works in both damp and dry hair, and doesn't weigh down or coat my long fine hair. Love it!
Sarah S.
Smells delicious, doesn't weight your hair down or make it greasy. A little bit goes a long way, I use a pump right out of the shower and my hair feels super soft!
Christa M.
Glace Bay, NS
My hair is usually very hard to brush as it tangels so horribly. After the first use w of this oil it was so easy to bush and style. It has a nice smell and works like a dream
Jillian L.
Was a little iffy about purchasing this when i saw the price but when I tried the sample packet I got, I HAD to get it. smells good and works wonders! turned my dead hair back to life again
Brooke T.
Amazing heat protectant and great for flyaways and a little goes a very long way!! Leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
Nicole R.
This is amazing!!!! It leaves my hair looking shiny but not greasy. And it makes my hair so soft, even after I've flat ironed it. It's definitely a must buy!!
Nicole M.
maple ridge
Got this as a sample from Sephora and I loved it so much I went and bought the full size. It makes your hair so soft and shiny while protecting it from heat
Lumi E.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff!! It’s so light weight and the bottle has lasted forever! I use it 1-2 times weekly and the smallest amount of product goes a long way..
Amanda L.
Super lightweight formula, and smells wonderful! It makes my hair feel absolutely gorgeous. I only have a sample size, but I am completely in love with it!
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Love this one
I have this in a travel size and you just need a few sprays
Does not leave the hair heavy but easy to work with and smooth
I highly recommend
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.