BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love using this bumble and bumble products because it does wonders for my hair. It helps to prevent dryness and split ends. I like using this in my hair routine in order to keep my hair looking healthy. I would definitely recommend
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I tried this out in a Sephora in order to get one of the Influenster badges. I was really impressed with this oil as you can probably see in a previous review, I would buy it regularly if I could obtain it at a lesser price point. As for what it did for my hair when I tried it in store I was very impressed with the waitlist feel and how it made my hair look like spun tresses
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I liked a Sephora play sample enough to buy the full size bottle. A little goes a long way so I’d start small and add more the first time rather than just running it through your hair immediately. I also apply mine really more towards the bottom and ends of my hair because it tends to acerbate my oily scalp issues when I put too much on the hairline and crown of my head.
Danielle D.
Marietta, GA
As a hairdresser let me tell you a little secret...avoid silicone based oils! All they are doing is sitting on top of your hair like a bandaid. If you are going to invest in a hair oil, why not invest in one that will affect your hair long term. This is the only product on the market that can offer that! It is unique in the way it smooths the hair from the inside out!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This is my favorite hair oil! You only need the slightest amount!! It is expensive which sucks but worth the hype! I would recommend this product!! It was a great purchase! I purchased from Sephora!
Denise G.
Smells amazing and makes my hair look great . I got it as a sample and fell in love with it. So, I purchased the full bottle . The price is reasonable and you get alot . I do recommend this product .
Hayley B.
Clifton, NJ
I️ love this hair oil! After washing my hair, I️ run this through my ends. I️ tend to curl and blow dry my hair often so It️ really helps prevent the damage. I️ also use It️ when my hairs looking a little frizzy. Works like a charm!
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
This was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I use it Everytime I wash my hair. It helps my hair keep it's soft and shiny look without weighing it down like any other oil. I love this product
Eva M.
I really love this product. It does a great job of taming frizz and flyaways without weighing down my hair. You only need one, MAYBE two, pumps of this product to cover your hair making it worth the price.
Laila H.
This stuff is AMAZING! I add a pea sized amount to my hair when it’s drying to make it smoother. The smell is absolutely incredible. I would recommend this to anyone with persistently frizzy hair.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.