BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
I've only used a small amount of this but I would definitely purchase the full size product. it's a great, light weight heat protectant that also smooths out hair and creates lots of shine. It never looks greasy on my fine hair. I would recommend this to others.
Beth W.
I use this stuff religiously! It's perfect for bad hair days because it manages any unruly flyaways, as well as it helps to just make my hair more manageable in general. It smells nice and isn't too heavy, but a little goes a long way!
Rachelle D.
The best hair oil out there ! The formula is not too heavy yet has great coverage that I also find help protect my hair from the blow dryer and straightener. It’s a little bit on the pricey side but a small amount goes a long way
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This leaves my hair so beautiful and silky smooth. I absolutely love it. I put it on usually after I shower and it just keeps my hair strong and the next day I don't see as much grease as I would usually. Love this product so much.
Natalie B.
Duncan, BC
This lightweight oil is a must have for all hair types. I have fine hair, and not much of it either but this oil does not weigh it down or make it greasy. It gives some shine and smoothes down all of those pesky fly aways!
Lauren P.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the smell! This product is light but works so well at smoothing my hair and adding some glow. I picked this up online at Sephora and plan to buy it again and again. I use it every couple of days to refresh my look :)
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I wasn't a fan of this. I found it to be to much product for my hair and I didn't like how it made my hair feel. I wouldn't repurchase this product. I bought it from Sephora originally. It is a good hair care brand though
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
Love the smell of this oil. I like to braid my hair for bed at night and I put oil on the bottom
End of my braid and then rub leftovers on the outside. I think it’s really helping the end of
My hair get healthy again!
Elise P.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I love it! It smells so nice, and makes my hair so soft and silky. I've used Moroccan oil regularly in the past, but this is even better. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Becca M.
Vancouver, BC
I love how this oil contains UV and heat protectant. It does an amazing job of controlling frizz and adding shine to my hair, and it smells amazing. The one and only downside to this product is the hefty Price tag.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.