BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it makes everything easier for me, it's better that I've tried it all my life, it does a good job for which I'm super delighted and I would not change it for anything I'm very grateful for that product
Sonya G.
Winnipeg
This is a fine oil. I bought the tester size so I could test it out before investing and the tester is really small and it’s $25 CAD. It doesn’t do anything special for your hair long term but it does provide immediate help for frizz.
Arianna D.
Amazing quality and great effect on the hair. It’s a bit too oily for normal hair but it works great on dry hair. It has an amazing smell and it lasts a really long time. The only downside is that it is expensive but totally worth it
Shazeda B.
London
I have been using this for the longest time and it honestly is so great. An issue for me is frizz and using this helps so much. I also feel like I e come out of the salon because it adds a wonderful shine and glow without feeling tacky.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
This smells SO good which is mainly why I’m giving it so many stars. I can’t say that it’s repaired or protected my hair at all because I only got a small sample but I really like how it feels and it absorbs well. Too expensive though.
Chantel R.
Weyburn, SK
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil I have naturally curly hair so frizz is big factor. This oil really helps to control that and give it shine. I also really love the packaging. Would probably buy this again!
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
I tried a sample of this and it really smooths my hair ! I have tried it when my hair is damp and also as a finishing oil after I have styled my hair. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel without making it look greasy
Mae M.
I like that it lessens my hair flyaways since that is really one of my main hair concerns, I have really thick, wavy, dry and damaged hair. I got it from sephora. It also made my hair soft. Minus one star for the price.
Kendra M.
Oil Springs, ON
I got this oil as a sample in my Sephora order and I liked it a lot. My hair is very dry and lots of dead ends from years of bleaching, so it was nice to have some moisture from this oil to put back into my strands.
Khadija K.
I’ve long hair so oils are a must for me. Great packaging and easy dispensing. I’ve coarse wavy dark hair and it works well for me. Helps to tame my mane and keep it knot free (for a couple hours) smells nice too.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.