BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Eligh M.
Vancouver , BC
SOOOO IN LOVE WITH BUMBLE AND BUMBLE!!! This stuff is a little high in cost but I really love it! If you have the extra cash this is a must have! I bought my brother (who has never cared for hair products) some bumble and bumble, he has really curly hair and after using it he fell in love with it too saying he didn’t honk he could ever care about a hair product until this!
Daily f.
One of the best product that make your hair look more better
all of you need is to put some of it in your hair and move your
finger throw it .that it
i will so happy if you send your productto my adress because i want to review it with my instagram followers
if you are interested please contact me

Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
It's expensive but you only need a little. I use this on dry hair on in between days and also as a conditioning oil at night sometimes if my hair feels a bit dry. I wish it came in a larger size with a lower price as there are similar products on the market for half the price hence deducting 1 star
B I.
Vancouver Island
I tried this as a sample and it was an awesome product. I would definitely buy again. It’s a bit expensive but I think it’s worth it considering a little goes a long way. It definitely worked with my dry ends especially with colour treated hair. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Mehwish M.
I received this oil as a sample with my purchase . I use this oil as a serum before ironing my hair to keep my hair safe and as a heat protection oil. It not only protects your hair but also gives shine to your hair. Its a must try. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Alexandra R.
I was told that this would work on fine straight hair but that's definitely not true. I wanted to use it to control flyaways and make my hair less frizzy and "fuzzy". All it did was make my hair greasy but somehow I still had frizziness and flyaways, just greasy hair on top of that.
Sarah K.
This oil is so wonderful! Not only does it smell heavenly, but it works so so well. I use a pea sized amount, warmed up between my hands in my hair when it's towel dried to smooth out my ends and help with styling. I've also used it in my dry hair to tame it on humid days. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down like some oils and helps keep my hair sleek no matter what style I've chosen. It's been a staple in my hair routine for years. I've tried to find dupes for it but I just keep going back to it, it's worth being a little pricier than other brands' oils.
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
This line (invisible oil) is my absolute favourite! It smells absolutely incredible and leaves me hair silky and shiny! My hair has never looked so healthy! Recommended with the shampoo and conditioner from this line. The first pricier hair line I’ve ever repurchased! Love!!!!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
First off all bumble and bumble are decent. I have yet to have a bad product from them. This oil smells nice and makes hair shiny however once on my hair it felt stiff. My hair while not coarse takes other oil well but this one seems to sit on the surface and not penetrate enough.
Christine S.
Medicine Hat, AB
I got a sample of this from Sephora and really wanted to hate it because I think it’s ridiculously over priced. I have fine hair and it’s been quite staticky lately because of the dry air. I put way too much of this in and it made my hair so much smoother and softer. I did feel a little heavy because like I said I used way too much, but it didn’t feel as disgusting and greasy as I thought it would, just sort of thicker. I’d imagine I would love it if I used the proper amount, but I’m really struggling to justify the price
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.