BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Shari H.
Montreal, QC
Love love love Bumble&Bumble's invisible oil.

The smell is AMAZING and I find it tames my flyaways and is quite light weight for an oil.

I use both the primer and the oil and am very impressed with the results.

Very, very little is needed so this bottle is going to last quite some time!
Jordana B.
This product totally lives up to its name. It's one of the lightest oils that's I've ever used so it works well on my blow outs without making it greasy. Smooths hair and removes frizz. If you have very dry or damaged hair, this product may not be for you.
Gaby Z.
This stuff WORKS!!! I'm so in love with this product! It's great to use every day, even if you don't wash your hair every day. Use a little on dry hair and it keeps your hair vital and fresh. A little goes a long way. This is a staple in my bag.
Amber D.
I received a sample of this hair oil with a sephora order, and I really liked it! I plan on buying some once I have the money. It helped my hair keep shiny, and helps especially since I have really dry hair! It did not make my hair oily at all!
JOANNA A.
I love this stuff! I just bought a bottle of it after receiving a sample. I've been on the fence about going back to Moroccan oil or trying argan, I stumbled upon this gem and glad that I did. The formula is sets my curly hair flawlessly. It's not overbearing but helps with the frizz.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
 Igual el libro de su foto promete mantener el pelo lacio por un buen tiempo por lo que conozco de esta marca es muy perfumada mantiene el buen olor unos cuantos días controlo enfríes pero bueno no puedo firmar nada sin haberlo visto antes ...,creo q lo recomendaría
Nicole T.
Hamilton, ON
This product goes a long way! I've only used it on dry hair and it helps tame the frizz. I have thin hair so sometimes when I put it on, my hair looks a little greasy (but that might just be my hair). Overall, this product leaves my hair feeling silly and soft.
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
I've only used a small amount of this but I would definitely purchase the full size product. it's a great, light weight heat protectant that also smooths out hair and creates lots of shine. It never looks greasy on my fine hair. I would recommend this to others.
Beth W.
I use this stuff religiously! It's perfect for bad hair days because it manages any unruly flyaways, as well as it helps to just make my hair more manageable in general. It smells nice and isn't too heavy, but a little goes a long way!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This leaves my hair so beautiful and silky smooth. I absolutely love it. I put it on usually after I shower and it just keeps my hair strong and the next day I don't see as much grease as I would usually. Love this product so much.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.