BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
My hair dresser carries this brand. We love the products and this hair oil. Easy to use, makes hair soft.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives life to my hair when it's looking and feeling a little dry. Shine without the grease it's amazing.
Shannon C.
Plymouth, MA
I keep this hair oil with me all the time in the summer!! Makes your hair look effortless. Smells lovely!
Jenn J.
I loved this product. I eventually went back to Davines oi oil, but bumble and bumble is a close second.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
First of all, this product smells amazing! I use this primarily on the ends of my hair between hair cuts.
Kelly W.
I love this oil!!! It has a slight lovely scent to it and it made my hair look amazing when I used it.
Tenessa H.
Hamilton , AL
Love this oil to tame flyaways and settle down frizzy ends. Does not make my hair look greasy or oily.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
The is a great oil for hair that is dry, thick, damaged, or needs heat protection. It smells wonderful
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This is great but it does need very little to work. It gets greasy for me very quick with my thin hair
Olivia F.
Palatka
I love love love this! Smells great and it is great for your hair! Right after wash run it throughout!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.