BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jacynta B.
Tottenham
Love how soft this makes my color treated hair. Has a pleasant smell that isn’t overbearing or strong. Absorbs into my hair nicely and doesn’t make it feel oily or dirty.
Alyssa C.
I usually am not very fond of hair oils. I have fine hair and all the hair oils I've ever tried make my hair look dirty and greasy. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil is unlike all the other hair oils I have tried. This hair oil does not make my hair look greasy or dirty. It subtly adds shine to my hair without it looking like I have product in my hair. Like the product claims, I do find that it does make my hair nice and soft. Also, the oil doesn't really have much of a smell to it, which for me is a bonus, since I am very sensitive to scented products.
You can find Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil at Sephora and Ulta and while it is a bit on the pricey side, the bottle will last you a long time since you only use a dime-sized amount at a go. You can also buy this product in a mini-size, which is cheaper. I personally quite like this product and I definitely think it's the best hair oil out there. I do recommend trying it.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Love this ! I use this on both wet and dry hair. It’s great for frizz or flyaways or to just make hair shine. It’s not too greasy Which I like. Highly recommend it
Julia B.
This product works wonders on my hair. Would definitely recommend it if you need that extra umph in your hair. Update: now that it's getting colder still love it
Krista D.
Tames frizz, adds shine, defines waves, adds softness. A little goes a long way, but it never leaves my hair greasy. I love that there is no obnoxious scent too!
Charlie R.
This stuff saved my hair! If you have damaged/dry hair you need to try the hairdressers oil range from bumble and bumble!!! I have tried olaplex no3 and it doesn't even come close to hairdressers oil! I have a bright blonde ombré that occasionally I go grey (photo) it's extremely brittle, however this range has changed it drastically!!! When I started to ombre my hair I had to go through the "ginger stage" and I really wouldn't have got past that stage without this range! (Photos below show ginger to white stage- took 5 months to get it to white)
fatima ezzahra B.
I have used a lot of products in an attempt to tame my sometimes frizzy curls (Moroccan oil, coconut oil, leave-in conditioners... you name it), and this product takes the cake! Leaves my hair soft, sleek, and bouncy when I use it on damp hair after showering at night (I also use a pump or two in the morning before I head out). I tend to straighten my bangs, and this has helped leave my hair straighter and less frizzier than before in humid weather. This is a must-have for every curly-haired woman!
Justine S.
Port Elgin, ON
This stuff has become my go to solution after I shower. I have extremely thick/ straight hair that gets so knotted and tangled when I shower that if I don't have a detangler it takes me FOREVER to brush my hair and is frankly quite painful. This hair oil cuts that time down to a fraction and the pain is considerably less and makes my hair incredibly soft. I even use it on my toddlers crazy curly hair. It took me a couple times to get the amount right. If you use too little it doesn't detangle as well and if you use too much it can make your hair look greasy. Once you find that perfect amount though this stuff is magic. It is pricey but absolutely worth it and lasts a long time.
Anna H.
Oakville, ON
I have very dry, long curly hair. I find that this does soften, tame and de-frizz hair. However it doesn't detangle or do anything for my extremely dry ends. I use it by distributing the product over all of my hair, avoiding the roots, and adding extra to the ends of my hair. I find that the rest of my hair immediately feels more hydrated however my ends are still rough. The product smells amazing and although it doesn't do much for my ends I would consider repurchasing just for the smell. Overall it is a good, lightweight hair oil that hydrates and smoothes out hair. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair is on the dry side and needs hydration.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Tenho muito cabelo colorido e este é meu trabalhador milagroso! Eu toco meu cabelo o tempo todo. É constantemente descolorido e retonado / recolored a cada poucos meses e este produto ajuda a adicionar suavidade e brilhar de volta ao meu cabelo. Meu cabelo é muito seco como se poderia imaginar, mas desde usar este óleo de cabelo, meu cabelo se sente mais suave do que eu senti em anos! Eu sou alguém que sente produto em seus cabelos facilmente por causa de quão magro é meu cabelo, mas com isso, eu não sinto nada e meu cabelo não é pesado. Concentre-se em seus becos sem saída e, em seguida, leve-o para cima.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.