BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Anabelle E.
I love that this is very lightweight and nourishing. I use it to both straighten and cut. My hair.
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
The oil is so lightweight and perfect for giving my hair shine! It's also helped repair some damage
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
If you want fabulous locks with a lot of volume, this is your product. Just spray and tousle and go
Jennifer L.
escondido, ca
Again the killed it with this hair product. Sleek, smooth and not frizzy. No heavy feeling either!
Mindy M.
Great oil. Takes all the flyaways, make sure to apply sparingly so it doesn’t weigh your hair down.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Love using this oil before I put any heat on my hair - protects it from getting any kind of damage
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love how this smells! I also love that it doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave it feeling greasy.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
I got a sample of this one from sephora and it left my dry ends super hydrate like the salon would
Amber T.
Crestwood, KY
I use this after every shower, it keeps my hair from getting frizzy and leaves it shiny and smooth.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
I love how great this made my hair feel and it didn't weigh it down or make it feel greasy either.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble