BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls, ON
This is a product worth the price. With two sizes, you can try before you commit but you'll want the full size. The smell is like flowers and men's Cologne mixed together which is a good smell I promise. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it makes everything easier for me, it's better that I've tried it all my life, it does a good job for which I'm super delighted and I would not change it for anything I'm very grateful for that product
Shazeda B.
London
I have been using this for the longest time and it honestly is so great. An issue for me is frizz and using this helps so much. I also feel like I e come out of the salon because it adds a wonderful shine and glow without feeling tacky.
Sonya G.
Winnipeg
This is a fine oil. I bought the tester size so I could test it out before investing and the tester is really small and it’s $25 CAD. It doesn’t do anything special for your hair long term but it does provide immediate help for frizz.
Arianna D.
Amazing quality and great effect on the hair. It’s a bit too oily for normal hair but it works great on dry hair. It has an amazing smell and it lasts a really long time. The only downside is that it is expensive but totally worth it
Chantel R.
Weyburn, SK
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil I have naturally curly hair so frizz is big factor. This oil really helps to control that and give it shine. I also really love the packaging. Would probably buy this again!
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
I tried a sample of this and it really smooths my hair ! I have tried it when my hair is damp and also as a finishing oil after I have styled my hair. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel without making it look greasy
Mae M.
I like that it lessens my hair flyaways since that is really one of my main hair concerns, I have really thick, wavy, dry and damaged hair. I got it from sephora. It also made my hair soft. Minus one star for the price.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.