BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
amandarpearson P.
Surrey, BC
First I will say I love all things bumble and bumble. Their products never let me down in expectation. My hair always looks and feels incredible. This oil is so amazing as smoothing out my hair but not weighing it down. I have super course frizzy hair.
Jas V.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this product! I, first, tried the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil a few months ago and have not stopped since. I would recommend to anyone, despite of hair/skin type. It really adds volume and shine to my hair.
Paola S.
I received a small sample of this from sephora and once I tried it I immediately bought the full size. It's a very light weight oil that doesn't weigh my hair down. What I like most about this is the scent. I always get compliments asking what perfume I wear whenever I use this.
Jay W.
Calgary, AB
This is a really beautiful lightweight oil. I tend to use it in dry hair to take down the frizz when I air dry my hair and it leaves a really nice sheen without ever looking greasy. It’s nice on damp hair as well but not as good as my kerastase.
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls, ON
This is a product worth the price. With two sizes, you can try before you commit but you'll want the full size. The smell is like flowers and men's Cologne mixed together which is a good smell I promise. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it makes everything easier for me, it's better that I've tried it all my life, it does a good job for which I'm super delighted and I would not change it for anything I'm very grateful for that product
Arianna D.
Amazing quality and great effect on the hair. It’s a bit too oily for normal hair but it works great on dry hair. It has an amazing smell and it lasts a really long time. The only downside is that it is expensive but totally worth it
Sonya G.
Winnipeg
This is a fine oil. I bought the tester size so I could test it out before investing and the tester is really small and it’s $25 CAD. It doesn’t do anything special for your hair long term but it does provide immediate help for frizz.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.