BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Love it! A little bit goes a long way and I feel it’s good for all hair types. It’s perfect for the summer time when your hair needs extra love! Do not put near your scalp. I say chin down works best.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is nearly undetectable! It’s an oil but it’s not oily at all. I love this stuff. I will put it in my hair when wet before blow drying, adding other products too depending on what look I’m going for. Then again before using hot irons and such. It adds such a nice light silky shine and I’ve yet to use “too much” and get greasy. I have fine to medium, thin wavy hair.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I liked a Sephora play sample enough to buy the full size bottle. A little goes a long way so I’d start small and add more the first time rather than just running it through your hair immediately. I also apply mine really more towards the bottom and ends of my hair because it tends to acerbate my oily scalp issues when I put too much on the hairline and crown of my head.
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I tried this out in a Sephora in order to get one of the Influenster badges. I was really impressed with this oil as you can probably see in a previous review, I would buy it regularly if I could obtain it at a lesser price point. As for what it did for my hair when I tried it in store I was very impressed with the waitlist feel and how it made my hair look like spun tresses
Danielle D.
Marietta, GA
As a hairdresser let me tell you a little secret...avoid silicone based oils! All they are doing is sitting on top of your hair like a bandaid. If you are going to invest in a hair oil, why not invest in one that will affect your hair long term. This is the only product on the market that can offer that! It is unique in the way it smooths the hair from the inside out!
Denise G.
Smells amazing and makes my hair look great . I got it as a sample and fell in love with it. So, I purchased the full bottle . The price is reasonable and you get alot . I do recommend this product .
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This is my favorite hair oil! You only need the slightest amount!! It is expensive which sucks but worth the hype! I would recommend this product!! It was a great purchase! I purchased from Sephora!
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I really this hair oil! You only need the tiniest bit as a little goes a long way. It gives just enough shine and does not weigh your hair down. I do like this over other hair oils l, because it is so lightweight.
Gabby t.
Houston
Another hyped product that did not noticeably change my hair, but my hair is pretty healthy at baseline. It smelled good but quite frankly I’d never purchase this on my own (I got it as a sample).
Jamie J.
College Sta, TX
Great product with a great scent! Gives my hair shine and a silky feeling without making it oily and weighing it down. Not super pricey but a great value as it goes far. I’ll keep buying for sure!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.