BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
So great for frizz. Glides through hair phenomenally .. Does not make my hair greasy. the scent is so subtle and fresh. My absolute favourite. A little goes a long way, so the price is justified.
Karen O.
This invisible oil is amazing. It’s paraben and sulfate free. It’s safe to use on my Karatin treated hair. Between colour, bleaching, highlights, keratin treatments, blow outs, and straighteners, I put my hair through a lot of trauma. This stuff helps protect my hair from all of that. I put it in my hair towel dried hair before blowing it out.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
This oil works when my hair is extremely dry, brittle and damaged from all the heat tools I use. I just put a small amount on my ends before blow drying/ styling so the ends don’t look too stringy or destroyed.
It’s light in texture, doesn’t look greasy (if use a little) and smells good too.
Recommend for dry hair for sure
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
I love this product!! A little goes a long way, so ignore the hefty price tag, I’ve had a bottle since 2015 and it’s still going strong!
Two pumps is sufficient for my hair after washing, it’s helps with detangling and smoothing, it’s lightweight and not sticky! Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Erin C.
Kitchener, ON
I love this line! I bought a value pack from Sephora a few months ago. I use the oil after every shower. Every single shower. It helps keep the ends of my hair from drying out.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Just bought this and I love it! It makes my hair nice and silky smooth and takes flyaways too. It's not too heavy and my hair fully drank it up. No heavy buildup! I only have it a 4/5 because I would have liked it to have a scent. As far as I can tell it is unscented. Which some people love! So that's not bad.
Ashley H.
toronto, ON
I got this at sephora along with the beach spray, the packaging was ok I wasnt very impressed with the applicator but it does the job. This oil feels really good initially when you put it on your hair but the lasting power isnt strong because it is a light oil. Its better for people with thin/fine hair since they dont need as much oils.
Joleen C.
Pincher creek, AB
I looooove this hair oil. I have platinum blonde hair and find that it’s really fussy when it comes to oils. But this hair oil is amazing! It’s so light but makes my hair like silk! I put it in my towel dried hair before I blow dry it. And then a tiny bit after I straighten it. It’s amazing. Super light.
𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫.
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and it makes my hair silky smooth! Last all day and doesn’t make it look greasy! Pretty pricey as a small bottle is $50!
Leah K.
Port Elgin , LA
I see why this has a cult following !! It’s liquid gold!!! It’s great on split ends and helps tames fly aways (bonus on postpartum hair loss too). I think it’s worth the extra dollars, and I would definitely repurchase!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.