BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Leigh Ellen H.
Athens, AL
I love this product. It smells fantastic and makes my hair so soft and smooth without weighing it down.
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This is great but it does need very little to work. It gets greasy for me very quick with my thin hair
Olivia F.
Palatka
I love love love this! Smells great and it is great for your hair! Right after wash run it throughout!
Kelly W.
I love this oil!!! It has a slight lovely scent to it and it made my hair look amazing when I used it.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this on my ends after I style my hair, saving my ends from splits, plus the scent is heavenly!
L B.
Astoria, NY
It’s very oil for me. I didn’t like it. Doesn’t worked like they said it works. But maybe is my hair
Nicole B.
Chuluota, FL
Very lightweight hair oil that you can use in many ways. Smells very good as well. One of my staples.
Sarah S.
Eddington, ME
This stuff is amazing! It adds the softest feel to my hair and smells so good!! Perfect for everyday!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Makes my hair so soft. I love it. Use sparingly though so your hair won’t look greasy. Less is more.
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
This stuff is amazing ! Gives you the smoothness of adding a hair oil without the heavy weight of oil
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.