BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
This product served its purpose but was nothing special. I received a sample and will not be purchasing this item.
Pamela G.
I recently try this product out, and i love it it leaves my hair in place, and love the fact that it's not sticky.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man. he is the most of my favorite is a great day and the best of all the girls get naked in my life, and then
Marcia G.
I call this hair crack it's simply amazing and I'd light so it doesn't weigh my hair down and helps slot with frizz
Erika B.
Albers, IL
Lightweight feel and non greasy look. I don’t know if I would say this was my favorite oil but I did like the smell
Taylor K.
For dry and frizzy hair After a hot chlorine filled summer in the pool this is perfect. Don't use too much though!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Love this product. Leave my hair silky smooth and smelling amazing! Even with a couple of pumps never gets too oily
Tiffany M.
Medford, NJ
This is my absolute favorite product ever! I’m now obsessed with Bumble and Bumble because of this invisible oil.
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
Lightweight and affordable. Smells great. Just easy to overuse and weigh your hair down. Just use a half a pump.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Jamie A.
Do you typically use this on wet hair or after your hair is dry? I've heard a lot of great things about this but I'm really wondering if it's worth all the hype.
Sarah H.
I have this. Full size and travel. My hair is very long, not color treated, and healthy. No matter how little I use my hair looks oily! What am I doing wrong??! Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this leave any oily residue? How is this with dry hair? Does it do everything it says it does and keep your hair looking smooth and frizz free?
Erica M.
Ashland, KY
Do you put this on while hair is damp or dry?
Danielle C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Does this have a scent to it?

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble