BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
It's expensive but you only need a little. I use this on dry hair on in between days and also as a conditioning oil at night sometimes if my hair feels a bit dry. I wish it came in a larger size with a lower price as there are similar products on the market for half the price hence deducting 1 star
Mehwish M.
I received this oil as a sample with my purchase . I use this oil as a serum before ironing my hair to keep my hair safe and as a heat protection oil. It not only protects your hair but also gives shine to your hair. Its a must try. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Alexandra R.
I was told that this would work on fine straight hair but that's definitely not true. I wanted to use it to control flyaways and make my hair less frizzy and "fuzzy". All it did was make my hair greasy but somehow I still had frizziness and flyaways, just greasy hair on top of that.
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
This line (invisible oil) is my absolute favourite! It smells absolutely incredible and leaves me hair silky and shiny! My hair has never looked so healthy! Recommended with the shampoo and conditioner from this line. The first pricier hair line I’ve ever repurchased! Love!!!!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
First off all bumble and bumble are decent. I have yet to have a bad product from them. This oil smells nice and makes hair shiny however once on my hair it felt stiff. My hair while not coarse takes other oil well but this one seems to sit on the surface and not penetrate enough.
Charlotte W.
Derby , Derbyshire
An amazing oil, I love it. Smells great & leaves hair looking shiny and well kept.
I have quite fine hair and it’s curly so naturally I have frizz, but a couple of drops of this oil and my hair is smoothed & calmed. I do think this is pricey, but it’s totally worth it
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love this! I got it as a sample from Sephora and after using it I had to go get myself some. I noticed a difference when styling it and the shine it has. My hair looks so much more healthy and vibrant than before. I lighten my hair often so it desperately needed something like this.
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AB
I got a sample of this from Sephora and really wanted to hate it because I think it’s ridiculously over priced. I have fine hair and it’s been quite staticky lately because of the dry air. I put way too much of this in and it made my hair so much smoother and softer. I did feel a little heavy because like I said I used way too much, but it didn’t feel as disgusting and greasy as I thought it would, just sort of thicker. I’d imagine I would love it if I used the proper amount, but I’m really struggling to justify the price
Mikayla P.
Victoria , BC
This is my favourite hair oil by far! I love the smell it’s light and fresh. You use so little this last for a really long time. I just wish there was a size in between the travel and regular size. I like how it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky but not heavy.
Elizabeth N.
Paris
I don’t usually use heat on my hair and still use this anyway because it’s so lightweight but effective. It’s a dream when I use it before I blow dry my hair and the packaging is cute. It smells nice, not like a bunch of chemicals. The bottle lasts forever.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.