BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
S M.
I have used this product at the hair salon but never purchased it. Smells great and feels nice in your hair
Amy C.
Saint Paul , MN
This is the best! My hair dresser used it on me once and I purchased it and have been using it ever since!
rcollins55 C.
New York
Smells amazing and works great! Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking fabulous! I recommend this product!
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
This product is so nice! It makes my hair so silky and smooth. The bottle is so sleek and I love the color!
Miranda B.
Seattle, WA
Smells sooo good protects your hair and also helps any frizz you might have from gettinh too out of hand!
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives life to my hair when it's looking and feeling a little dry. Shine without the grease it's amazing.
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
One of the most lightweight hair oils perfect for curly dry hair even wavy hair love the lightweight feel
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this as a sample from Sephora. It helps untangle and moisturize my hair without making it feel oily.
Jenn J.
I loved this product. I eventually went back to Davines oi oil, but bumble and bumble is a close second.
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
Made my hair slightly softer but overall didn’t notice a huge difference when drying and styling my hair.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.