BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Kimiko H.
Clovis, NM
Great love this and it makes hair so soft and shiny and manageable very good purchase
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Love this hair care product! Amazing smell, proved right and not too heavy nor greasy
catie p.
SHARPSBURG, GA
All time favorite product! Light weight, hard to get too much. Tames the untamable!
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
The best product ever for my dry hair, I use this prior to blow drying my hair.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I really like this conditioner! Its packed with oils to keep frizz and FlyAway's away but still light enough not to weigh hair down. It has little to no scent and is very rich and creamy. This is a great product for the summer!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This hair oil does not make my hair look greasy or dirty. It subtly adds shine to my hair without it looking like I have product in my hair. To anyone wondering, the oil doesn't really have much of a smell to it, in case you are sensitive to scented products.I would recommend working it through dry hair until it is fully covered. A little goes a long way, so don't overdo it! I left it on for 25 minutes and washed it out (gave it two, very deep shampoos in the shower and conditioned per usual.)
I had zero residue and my hair is soo soft!
naomi k.
Kelowna , BC
I recently heat damaged my hair pretty bad, so the ends of my hair were out- of- control DRY. Using this paired with the invisible oil primer really helped it to look back to normal. I recently bought into the silicone free trend, which is why I burn my hair (don't forget silicones are the only proven heat protectant) . While I do think the idea of not using a silicone is nice, there is nothing that can make damaged hair healthy and add softness like a silicone oil. This one is better than most I've tried. I'd go as far as saying the best. I've used ouai - rose hair oil, and ouai hair oil. Living proof no frizz nourishing hair oil, paul Mitchell no frizz serum, biosilk silk therapy and this out performs them by miles in my opinion. The reason I took one star off is because I feel like it can look greasy if I use it on dry hair. And I like to be able to finish my hair with another light shot of oil , so I use ouai rose hair oil for that because its insanely light and absorbent (its silicone free) This is truly transformative when used on wet hair tho, and leaves no feeling of heaviness or greasineas. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible oil wont leave you disappoonted
Tess W.
Vancouver, BC
This is my holy grail hair oil that I use not very often because it’s hella expensive (50$ for the size of the bottle in the pic) but I got it at Christmas from Sephora when it came with a free shampoo and conditioner. Which is a great deal. Anyways this stuff is amazing. The littlest amount makes your hair feel sooooo smooth and it feels like you have no dead ends. It definitely eliminates frizz and I can’t ask for anything better. Maybe just a lower price. But I will definitely continue to buy. I use this whenever I wear my hair down or when it’s straight to keep it from puffing up from humidity. It keeps it puff free all day!!!! Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
I got this as a sample at Sephora. I already have a holy grail hair oil but this was great to try. I have long wavy/curly hair, I try to limit hot styling tools and products. I used this on damp hair, blow dried with a diffuser attachment and it looked great, thats all I needed. You also don't need much, like a dime size for me. It's unfortunate I dropped the sample on the floor and the little glass tube it came in broke (all over the place, boooo) so I didn't get to use it more. It's more expensive than my regular oil so likely won't buy full size. My friend (also wavy hair) received the same sample and liked it just as much.
Sarah K.
This oil is so wonderful! Not only does it smell heavenly,  but it works so so well. I use a pea sized amount, warmed up between my hands in my hair when it's towel dried to smooth out my ends and help with styling. I've also used it in my dry hair to tame it on humid days. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down like some oils and helps keep my hair sleek no matter what style I've chosen. It's been a staple in my hair routine for years. I've tried to find dupes for it but I just keep going back to it, it's worth being a little pricier than other brands' oils.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.