BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Taylor S.
De Pere, WI
I love this for contributing to having shiny hair but be sure not to put it on your roots! It will make roots oily fast.
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
I use this every day no matter if I’m styling my hair or not it adds moisture back into my hair and keeps it silky smooth
Maggie W.
Boonville, MO
Super lightweight, perfect for my dry, thick, frizzy hair. Definitely put in when damp after shampooing and comb through.
Krystle B.
Love this stuff. Doesn’t make the hair greasy and it smells pretty amazing. I’d like to try other products from the Line.
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
Did nothing for my blue hair. The shampoo and conditioner from this brand died it out and this made it dull and heavy lol
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
Hairdresser's Oil by Bumble and Bumble makes my (and my daughter's) hair so soft and glossy. Definitely worth the price.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorites. I love all things Bumble and Bumble. Their styling aids are the best quality.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I won always use this product in my hair. This pr I dnt is so amazing. It us very effective in getting my hair to grow.
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
It's not a bad oil, it's just a bit expensive for what it is. Eva NYC has a great 10 in 1 oil that I feel is comparable
Leora T.
Great product, lovely smell and one bottle lasts forever. Beautiful packaging too. I wish this came in a mini size too.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble