BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Tasha B.
Amazing quality products
wounderful products affordable prices
Highly recommended product line.
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Love this product! My hairdresser used it at my last visit to the salon and I am now addicted!
Laci R.
Bella Vista, AR
Love the product makes your hair feel great. It's a wonderful affordable product B. B v v b v.
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
I love this! It makes my hair so silky and smooth! It tames fly aways and doesn’t look greasy!
Joya W.
Doesn’t make my hair feel gross after I apply it. Helps make it not frizzy and smooths it out.
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
love the shine this puts on my hair and the way it makes my hair feel. definitely my new go to
Chantelle H.
You only need a little bit of this but it works great it's a little pricey but well worth it
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I. Love. Bumble. You can’t beat their products and the smells are clean and fresh. Grab some!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I hope to be lucky enough to try this #Brumble #complementary #Influenster #VoxBox #contest.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Ooooh my hair dresser introduced me to this stuff and I have been in love with it ever since
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.