BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I really enjoy the Bumble and Bumble products. I like the way this invisible oil made my hair feel smooth.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
This product is so nice! It makes my hair so silky and smooth. The bottle is so sleek and I love the color!
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
One of the most lightweight hair oils perfect for curly dry hair even wavy hair love the lightweight feel
April H.
Marseilles, IL
First of all, this product smells amazing! I use this primarily on the ends of my hair between hair cuts.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
lightweight, non greasy formula keep hair soft and airy, just wish it would be a little more moisturizing
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives life to my hair when it's looking and feeling a little dry. Shine without the grease it's amazing.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this as a sample from Sephora. It helps untangle and moisturize my hair without making it feel oily.
Shannon C.
Plymouth, MA
I keep this hair oil with me all the time in the summer!! Makes your hair look effortless. Smells lovely!
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
Made my hair slightly softer but overall didn’t notice a huge difference when drying and styling my hair.
Jenn J.
I loved this product. I eventually went back to Davines oi oil, but bumble and bumble is a close second.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.