BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
amanda r.
Portland, OR
Wonderful product to control frizz and keep moisture in the hair. Remember to use sparingly towards the scapl
Hannah M.
Smells great and keeps the hair silky smooth. The oil rejuvenated the dry ends and helps keep strands strong.
Chaya M.
Skokie, IL
Wonderful. Makes your hair shine and feel so smooth. It smells amazinnnnggggggg!!! Love it, it's so amazing!
Johanna F.
Dallas
Heard really god results about this produc cant wait to try it and hopefully will make my hair go more alive
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
I love this product! Anything bumble and bumble is great. Excellent brand. This makes my hair easy to manage
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Nothing special about the product. It does help keep my ends hydrated and reduced breakage with heat styling
alondra b.
Katy, TX
Really great oil it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling good and nourished my go to before flat ironing
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Love it. Smells amazing and leaves a beautiful shine. Just over priced for sure. Wish it was more reasonable
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
I always use after I straighten my hair or use my curling wand. Leaves my hair silky smooth and not greasy!
Katelynn R.
Harvard, IL
Makes my hair soft and shiny. It is also a heat protectant. Smells awesome. Will repurchase this product.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.