BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
My hair stylist recommended this product and i love I️t. I️t smells amazing and leaves your hair looking greta
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I love this product. I have super dry hair and this helped tame frizz and flyaway's. Plus it made it super soft
Bandita R.
Hamilton
I have very dry and frizzy hair. This oil makes my hair super shiny & soft. I use it on both my wet & dry hair.
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
It works! It does everything it say it does and more! My fav the only thing that keeps frizz away from my hair!
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Long luxurious hair! Anything by bumble and bumble is a winner. I'm super satisfied with all of these products.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Love it. Smells good, preps my hair, and helps style last all day. Healthiest my hair has been in a long time.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
Liked the consistency of the product but left my hair feeling greasy/oily. Left my hair light and bouncy though
Alexsandrea P.
Mundelein, IL
10/10 would recommend this to anyone with dry hair! This product is fabulous and works well with all hair types
Ashley H.
Minnetonka, MN
These products always smell delicious. Little pricey for the amount of product you receive but great quality
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
With curls sometimes my hair can feel heavy especially with certain oils, but this one didn't feel as heavy.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.