BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Allyson P.
This stuff works absolute wonders and it smells amazing but the only issue I have is how much it costs. It’s outrageous.
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I just got a sample of this at Sephora and I've used it 2ce and still some left! Leaves your hair shiny and silky smooth!
Maggie W.
Boonville, MO
Super lightweight, perfect for my dry, thick, frizzy hair. Definitely put in when damp after shampooing and comb through.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I love this stuff. It preps it and just keeps it from getting freeze and becoming a mess. So effective. Highly recommend
Tori E.
Barrington, NJ
Loveee this oil for medium to coarse hair i love it in my hair and also when i use it on clients it creats a smooth look
Megan L.
Covington, TN
Very light and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy. Helps with those pesky fly aways. Love how it helps protect against heat
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
Hairdresser's Oil by Bumble and Bumble makes my (and my daughter's) hair so soft and glossy. Definitely worth the price.
Krystle B.
Love this stuff. Doesn’t make the hair greasy and it smells pretty amazing. I’d like to try other products from the Line.
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
Again I really love the way my hair feels after using this product and I continue to purchase it. It's affordable as well
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
I use this every day no matter if I’m styling my hair or not it adds moisture back into my hair and keeps it silky smooth
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.