BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Angelica P.
The invisible oil is great to keep my ends looking super healthy and not dry! It’s a great shine and does not look greasy!
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
Love this product. When my hair is feeling brittle or dry I love to put this oil in my hair and it makes it feel to dye for
Kohi S.
I truly believe incorporating oils in haircare routine. I use the invisible oil after shower on damp hair and after styling
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a super light weight oil. It feels amazing in my dry hair, and it doesn't weigh my hair down it make it feel oily.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
I love how light this oil is, but it packs a big punch. My dry ends just loved soaking it up, my ends were always so soft!
Katie N.
My hairstylist used this hair oil on me and I was hooked from the start. It smells great and adds a nice shine to my hair.
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
Did nothing for my blue hair. The shampoo and conditioner from this brand died it out and this made it dull and heavy lol
Taylor S.
De Pere, WI
I love this for contributing to having shiny hair but be sure not to put it on your roots! It will make roots oily fast.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
A little too rich for anyone that has fine hair. With this product a drop is all you need and apply to 2nd half of hair.
Felicia N.
Renton, WA
I own at least 10 hair oils and this one I always use! It’s amazing on dry or wet hair, and has a million different uses!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.