BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I tried this while I was at Sephora and it was awesome! I loved the way it smelled and how nice it made my hair feel and look.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this stuff. It was my first bumble and bumble product and it exceeded my expectations. It's pricey but worth it.
Hailey D.
spencerport
This heat protectant is phenomenal! I straighten my hair daily so this helps to combat the damage induced from the flat iron
Colleen D.
Carlstadt, NJ
The best hair serum! It adds shine, smells great and tames flyaways. A little goes a long way, you only need a small amount.
Stephanie R.
Boise, ID
Absolutely my favorite oil to put in my hair. A little goes a long way and it smells great. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Wonderful product I would recommend it to anyone.
Great price. You really get the bang for your buck with the price you pay.
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
Smells so good! This oil helps tame the frizz on my coarse, curly hair. As always with oils, be careful not to add too much!
Anna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this oil. Light and smells good and doesn't make my hair too heavy! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy and I love it!
Alyssa R.
I love this oil , it's a great leave in for very dry or damaged hair , smells great too. I use it after I blow dry or air dry
tee b.
Low rating only because my stylist has used it on me prior to styling my hair. I love how smooth it leaves my hair and soft.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.