BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
This gets rid of all my awful fuzzy hairs and helps keep my hair protected from heat styling. It smooths my curls and makes them look amazing.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
This is an amazing oil, super light weight adds shine without weighing hair down, can be mixed with other products and is great for fly always
Melissa H.
Hattiesburg
Perfect for second and third day hair! Just put some on my ends and I am good to go! A little goes a long way so I’ve had this bottle forever!
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best hair oil for curly hair. This oil is not too oily or too heavy. It’s perfectly lightweight and smells nice. I put it on wet and dry hair.
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I love using this product! I have been using this before styling my hair and it leaves my hair looking so soft and shiny! It works like magic
Anisa W.
Ozark, AR
I love this product. My hair lady used this on my hair frizzy curly hair and I instantly fell in love. I have purchased this many times now.
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft! My hair has grown already from being more healthy. I recommend this product highly!
stephanie e.
I had a sample from a beauty box and I went out and bought a full size of this because it worked so good and it helped my hair stay in place.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Although it's pricey, this stuff is amazing. I love using it on rainy days or in cold weather. It calms my curls creating a frizz-free look.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This product leaves your hair so smooth and shiny. It doesn't look oily at all. I have dry hair and it really helped give my hair some life.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.