BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Great product. But the margin of error is very small. No more than a couple of drops or you'll be a greasy mess.
Tiffany M.
Medford, NJ
This is my absolute favorite product ever! I’m now obsessed with Bumble and Bumble because of this invisible oil.
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
Lightweight and affordable. Smells great. Just easy to overuse and weigh your hair down. Just use a half a pump.
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
This oil smells so good! It's really light weight, I use it in my hair damp and dry. Really shiny and softening.
Analia G.
Smells great! A little on the expensive side. I wouldn't repurchase. Other drugstore brands give the same results
Alexsandrea P.
Mundelein, IL
10/10 would recommend this to anyone with dry hair! This product is fabulous and works well with all hair types
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
It works! It does everything it say it does and more! My fav the only thing that keeps frizz away from my hair!
Shelby J.
Tulsa, OK
Made my hair oily. Definitely don’t need to use more than a dimes worth. It did work just not for my hair type.
jessica d.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
A little goes a long way!!! Just a drop made my hair feel like silk!! The price is a little high for my liking.
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
My hair stylist recommended this product and i love I️t. I️t smells amazing and leaves your hair looking greta
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.