BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Tallahassee, FL
The invisible oil is amazing to put in after you blow dry and also is nice to bring shine on your ends if you didn't wash your hair that day!
stephanie e.
I had a sample from a beauty box and I went out and bought a full size of this because it worked so good and it helped my hair stay in place.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Although it's pricey, this stuff is amazing. I love using it on rainy days or in cold weather. It calms my curls creating a frizz-free look.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Only downfall to me is that this brand is expensive. Great products thought. This one is one of my fav products for hair. Love the smell too.
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft! My hair has grown already from being more healthy. I recommend this product highly!
Anisa W.
Ozark, AR
I love this product. My hair lady used this on my hair frizzy curly hair and I instantly fell in love. I have purchased this many times now.
Marlaime J.
Bradenton, FL
IN LOVE with this hair oil. I have frizzy curly hair and this oil tames my frizz without weighing down my curls. And it smells really good!
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Another great smelling product. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and gross like most oils, though. Goes on super light and looks fantastic!
Michele G.
I love Bumble and Bumble products and the oil is amazing! It’s lightweight but still gives you the polished look and takes away the frizz!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
moldea tu cabello con este producto, aceite libre que prepara tu cabello para el secado o alisado, lo recomiendo, buen acabado, buen aroma.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble