BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Lindsey H.
I have yet to find a product from B&B that I don’t like. This makes your hair soft without the extra greasy look. I have a hard time finding oils for my hair that don’t weigh it down and make it look like I don’t ever clean it.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I didn’t really like this sadly. I found it toooo light weight for myself, I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair. I think for finer hair this might be nice, but for me it didn’t do much of anything. it does smell really great though.
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
This product worked so well for me at first. It made me hair so smooth and the style lasted for long. But then it started to really make my hair greasy? It didn’t do that at first and I don’t think I was using too much product.
Kayla B.
Hyde Park, MA
Great lightweight oil that I use on my hair whenever I need a little bit of moisture and shine. I love using this after blow drying my hair. I got this from Sephora years ago and a little bit goes a long way. If you need a lightweight oil this is definitely a great choice. Not the most affordable, but not the most expensive. I left off one star because I dont feel like its a  "make or break" hair product, but it is nice to have.
Jennifer P.
I tried a sample for about a week. I truly enjoyed the lack of frizz while using this product. I am unable to wear my hair down or styled nicely at work. Sadly most days I throw my hair up while it is still damp and it ends up in a mess. This didn't leave me dry and frizzed out after drying naturally... Awesome stuff.
Alex M.
I have fine, long hair and this oil doesn’t weight it down. I only apply it to the ends of my hair but it helps with split ends and smooths my ends to make my haircut last longer. It never looks greasy either which is a must
Morgan R.
Fort Collins, CO
Invisible oil has so many uses—mixed in with conditioner, applied to wet hair post-shower, and as a finishing oil to break up curls or add some shine! As the name implies, it’s not heavy and won’t make your hair look greasy!
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
I love Bumble and Bumble products! I just can't express that enough ...this invisible oil does amazing things it's light it smells good! I feel like it moisterizes my hair shaft without making my hair look oily or greasy. it adds to the manageability and shine to my hair. I mean I can't say enough good things about this product truefully Bumble and Bumble is probably my like favorite hairline for my hair to have like 4B hair type
Melissa N.
Estacada, OR
I recently bought this product and I love it. It smells really good and it lasts me. The packaging is unique and cute as well! I haven’t come across other products like this one. I definitely am satisfied with this product.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
Weightless formula and smooths our frizzy ends and gives hydration to your hair. It lasts forever since you need hardly any product so for the price it totally worth it. I was satisfied with this products d would repurchase
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.