Dori S.
Springfield, VA

Leila H.
Leila H.
1 year, 6 months ago
This product is beautiful.. its pricey but if you are using it and in moderation it will last up to a year depending how thick your hair is. I have been using it since it came out 4 years ago and have stuck to it. I am on my third bottle.. little goes a very long way and when i straighten my hair is soft and silky!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have had it for more that a year and barely made adent. I agree with the other commenter that I wish it was available as like a trial size bc I only put it on my ends. On sephora it shows there is but it's never in stock. For that reason I am currently trying the trial oil primer and I like it a lot.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
It is well worth the price. It's $40 a bottle and one bottle has lasted me 7-8 months with long hair and about every other day of use
Dana S.
Dana S.
2 years, 8 months ago
I would see if you could get a sample of tbis before committing to a full sized bottle. It is $39 but if you really love the product then you could justify it. It does work really well and you only need a little at a time.
Kim A.
Kim A.
3 years, 1 month ago
This is one of those products that I wish they offered in a 2 oz. size! It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I have long hair (about to the top of my bra strap in the back) and a pea-size amount is plenty for me. I have highlighted blonde hair, and it's difficult to make color-treated blonde hair shiny, but this makes it shine!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
3 years, 7 months ago
Def try! Sometimes sephora sells little deluxe sample or people even sell them on eBay. But it does last a pretty long time! Ive had mine for a couple months now and I'm pretty sure I'll have this bottle till june or july! It's a great product it helps my hair a lot with frizz and makes my hair look silky! One my fav hair products!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I think it is worth it. I bought mine back in February and I still have 3/4 of a bottle. I use a dime size amount almost every day on my long hair ( I'd estimate that it's more than 12" long) and obviously I haven't used hardly any of the bottle. Since it lasts so long, you'll get your money's worth.