Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I have thick, wavy, slightly dry hair. There is a lot of it and I struggle to find products that can stand up to the challenge. This one does. I use it after towel-drying, whether I am planning to heat-style my hair or leave it to dry naturally into waves. Two or three pumps is plenty even for my thirsty locks. I rub it into my palms, massage into the mid-lengths and ends and then smooth the tiniest remaining residue over the top to avoid looking greasy. It works wonders. My hair is baby-soft and manageable.