Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love my Bumble and Bumble Hair Dressers Oil! I use just a dime size amount on my hair after using my flat iron, since it tends to give my locks a dried out look. I rub it between my hands then apply only to the ends of my hair. It leaves my hair looking fresh and bouncy and adds just the right amount of shine, without any sticky product. The smell is really great too! Like fresh from the salon feel! It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about reapplying more, or adding any other heavy products! I definitely recomend this product to anyone who has dried ends, crazy fly a ways, stubborn hair or just wants to tame their locks!