2 colors available

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I have very processed colored hair and this is my miracle worker! I dye my hair all the time. It's constantly being bleached and retoned/recolored every few months and this product helps to add smoothness and shine back into my hair. My hair is very dry as one would imagine, but since using this hair oil, my hair feels softer than I've felt it in years! I'm someone that feels product in their hair easily because of how thin my hair is, but with this, I feel nothing and my hair doesn't get weighed down. Concentrate it to your dead ends and then lightly run it up.

The oil is very thin and runny. It has no scent.

I apply this when I get out of the shower while my hair is just a little damp (because wet hair doesn't absorb anything) and then I apply it when it's dry. I don't wash my hair everyday, so my ends get really dry and this helps a ton! It helps add shine and really smooths everything down. One bottle lasts me about 4-6 months and I have long hair a few inches past my breast.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I love this product! It's one of my Must-Haves when it comes to hair products. I use Bumble and bumbel Hairdresser's Invisible Oil after I get out of the shower, on towel dried hair. I usually use several pumps and avoid getting the product in my roots. When my hair air dries after using this it is usually soft, and the texture is greatly improved. It also makes a wonderful detangler when I use it in my daughter's hair. When I use this product and heat style my hair the results are absolutely phenomenal. My hair turns to silk, and the shine is incredible. I can't keep my hands off it! Overall, this is probably the one product that I rave about to everyone who asks what I use! It's just amazing.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I bought this on a whim while I was at Sephora looking for some type of oil treatment for my hair. I had seen the brand while picking out the free samples online, but never gave it a try until this shopping trip. And the first time I used this I was blown away at how well the product worked. Having gone through chemotherapy treatments and countless operations, my hair of all things is showing signs of it through major dryness. Needless to say, when I lathered this up and put the product in my hair, I could feel a difference right away. The oil quickly soaks in and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, but extremely hydrated.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I purchased this and the repair styling creme at the suggestion of my hair stylist. I was worried that they wouldn't be noticeably effective especially considering the higher price point. I was pleasantly surprised that the combo of the two made my hair softer on the first use. If I forget these products in my hair care routine I notice the difference instantly. Try these out if you're looking for protection and moisture. If you don't heat style the don't blow it styling product also compliments the invisible oil nicely.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This is by far the best hair oil on the market! I have tried so many hair oils on the market & this one just amazes me . Most oils make your hair greasy , not this one it has the right amount of moisture. It controls frizz & it has really helped my hair in the hot months with the humidity! I think the price for this product is not to bad for how long the product last you . If you haven't tried this oil you are missing out! Head out to your nearest Sephora and get a sample!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I got this as a small sample and fell in love so I bought the full size. My boyfriend even commented on how soft my hair has been since I started using it. It is pricey, but it is oil so you don't need to use much of it as much. I only use about one pump after I shower when my hair is still damp. If my hair is feeling extra dehydrated, I'll use it before styling as well. It makes my hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. I really love this product.
Sally T.
Sally T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am in love with this oil! I first received this as a sample from Sephora, and I was hesitant to put try it because my hair is thin and gets greasy easily, and it's also more pricey than other oils. However, I had to buy it! It makes my hair so smooth, and it is a great primer for when I do want to style my hair with heat. My hair is noticeably shinier and softer, and it does not cause any buildup or greasiness. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This is one of my top FAVORITE hair products that I absolutely have to have in my arsenal. A little bit goes such a long way and it makes my hair silky soft all day. I have dark blonde and bleached blonde hair that tends to be normal to dry, but towards the end of the day or the next morning my hair is a bit oily. This works with my hair no matter what. It is truly the most light weight smoothing oil that I have ever put my hands on.
Erica H.
Erica H.
I got a very small sample if this around Christmas time last year that I was able to use twice. The first time I used it was on my clip in extentions and it made my hair so light and very sleek with just enough shine. I used it in my natural hair when it was damp after a shower and it felt very nice as well. My curls were much more unified. I haven't purchased yet because I have soo many hair products I'm using at the moment.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
B&B invisible oil is one of the best products for hair, whether you have normal hair of dry, frizzy, parched hair like me! I blow dry my hair once a week on high and this protects both my scalp and roots from burning and helps deal with my frizzy split ends! A great product that is long lasting -- my hair drinks it in and leaves no greasiness but maybe people with normal hair need to go lighter in their application of this.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Anna D.
Yucaipa, CA
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I like to use an oil after showering while my hair is still wet to keep in the moisture as it air dries. I have thick wavy and somewhat frizzy hair.. will this work for me? And more importantly.. is it worth the money or can I find something drugstore to do the same job?
Princess Val B.
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil is it good for thick and curly hair ?