BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
Tamara F.
For months I’ve been dying to try this. Finally gave in and purchased it at Ulta even though I feel it’s too expensive for the amount of product. Love the simple packaging and how visually appeasing it is. I use after my leave in conditioner, before I blow dry, to help with heat damage as well as UV damage. After the very first use I noticed that my hair felt softer, looked less frizzy, and had the most subtle yet natural shine. I don’t notice a smell but that could be because my other hair products have overpowering scents. This is on my list of becoming holy grail if my hair steadily improves. The only thing I was disappointed by was that Bumble and Bumble’s parent company is Estèe Lauder. Their site claims they are cruelty-free but I’m unsure. So far my recommendation is two thumbs up.
Kristina H.
Lansdale
The price is well worth it, a little goes a long way! I love that it has argan oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil and other natural oils (however, I wish they would get rid of the perfume and other non-natural ingredients). It leaves my hair silky and smooth and total controls my fizzy hair. I hope they never ever discontinue this product b/c a lot of my favorite products from various brands have been discontinued :(
Also, this product is all I need most days, meaning I don't have to use several products in my hair to get the look I want. All I do is use a nickel sized amount (I have very long thick hair, if you don't have as much hair as me you can use a dime size or less) and apply it from midway down to the ends and that's it! Maybe light hairspray if it's styled. A few times a week I use pure argan oil to give my hair the moisture it needs, but the other days I just use this product. Wonderful!!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
i used Bumble and Bumble hairdressers invisible oil because of a campaign on Influenster. I bought Bumble and Bumble at sephora in JCPenney's. The product is pricy but it was well worth the price. Bumble and Bumble invisible oil really stripped my hair of all the old build up. I could not believe how clean and soft my hair felt after using this product. I was so impressed that I called my three sisters and told them to go and buy this product they will be amazed. I will definitely recommend Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love my Bumble and Bumble Hair Dressers Oil! I use just a dime size amount on my hair after using my flat iron, since it tends to give my locks a dried out look. I rub it between my hands then apply only to the ends of my hair. It leaves my hair looking fresh and bouncy and adds just the right amount of shine, without any sticky product. The smell is really great too! Like fresh from the salon feel! It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about reapplying more, or adding any other heavy products! I definitely recomend this product to anyone who has dried ends, crazy fly a ways, stubborn hair or just wants to tame their locks!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I want to first start off by saying that I do not have the hair type that this product is suited for. It is for coarse, dry or thick hair. I have fine limp straight hair. It does weigh my hair down of I use too much of it or try to use as a leave in. I found that of I only use it on my ends and use before straightening my hair that it works great. I wont buy this again since I cant use it to its fullest potential but it is a great product.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I like to think of myself as a conosaur of hair treatment products because my hair is so thin and dry I have to keep what I have.  This product did not let me down.  It actually really moisturizes the hair without that gross residue afterwards.  It does not weigh down and is does not grease up - it is a happy medium.  I find this slightly more pricey than drug store brands but is totally worth the money!
Shanna S.
I really wasn’t sure about adding a product with the word “oil” to my hair, but this has made a huge difference in the finished look of my styled hair. I use a small squirt and then blow dry and flat iron as usual, but the end result is more sleek, smooth, shiny, and healthier looking! My hair has a natural wave, so I am always looking for something to help me achieve a nice straight style and this is it!
Amy S.
This oil is so phenomenal!!! First off it smells great! It does not leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. Put it in your hair right after showering and then add a tiny bit more to the ends after blow drying! So amazing. I recently ran out and bought a different brand which is ok but nowhere near as good as this. I will most definitely be repurchasing this. It’s truly a gem!
Warda M.
HOLY GRAIL!!!! ATTENTION!!! This product is AMAZING!!!!!! Will always repurchase this. Idk what miracle is in this bottle!!! But as soon as i blow dry my hair and style i wud put a small amount of this on!!!! And the difference it makes in my hair is phenomenal!!! I sincerely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this product. I have the full size at home and three travel sizes. I keep one in my car gym bag and work locker!!!!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I have bought expensive salon oil before but nothing compares to this!! It soaks up in my hair right away instead of leaving it feeling greasy and oily! My hair is very fine, thick, and course. But this makes it soooo silky smooth and a little goes a long way so I’m still working on my first bottle! I will definitely be buying again I absolutely love it!!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.