BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it leave your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
Tamara F.
For months I’ve been dying to try this. Finally gave in and purchased it at Ulta even though I feel it’s too expensive for the amount of product. Love the simple packaging and how visually appeasing it is. I use after my leave in conditioner, before I blow dry, to help with heat damage as well as UV damage. After the very first use I noticed that my hair felt softer, looked less frizzy, and had the most subtle yet natural shine. I don’t notice a smell but that could be because my other hair products have overpowering scents. This is on my list of becoming holy grail if my hair steadily improves. The only thing I was disappointed by was that Bumble and Bumble’s parent company is Estèe Lauder. Their site claims they are cruelty-free but I’m unsure. So far my recommendation is two thumbs up.
Tiffany L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is expensive, but it’s good and lasts forever. It also smells wonderful. My hair tangles really badly, and when I use this, it definitely helps. It’s also a de-frizzer and heat protectant and does s great job with both. I’ve had mine for a year and still have 75% of it, and it works so I say it’s worth the price.
Kristina H.
Lansdale
The price is well worth it, a little goes a long way! I love that it has argan oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil and other natural oils (however, I wish they would get rid of the perfume and other non-natural ingredients). It leaves my hair silky and smooth and total controls my fizzy hair. I hope they never ever discontinue this product b/c a lot of my favorite products from various brands have been discontinued :(
Also, this product is all I need most days, meaning I don't have to use several products in my hair to get the look I want. All I do is use a nickel sized amount (I have very long thick hair, if you don't have as much hair as me you can use a dime size or less) and apply it from midway down to the ends and that's it! Maybe light hairspray if it's styled. A few times a week I use pure argan oil to give my hair the moisture it needs, but the other days I just use this product. Wonderful!!
Hope G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING. Serious softness and hydration for DAYS. It also smells wonderful and seriously keeps you good for three days. If you color and wash every few days to preserve your do, this is the stuff. A little goes a long way. If you get overzealous with sprays, you will look greasy.
Casi C.
Jonesboro
I bought this to help with my intense dry ends and to help with shine. I color my hair and wanted to enhance my shine while conditioning my ends. This does not make my hair look greasy, and makes it feel silky smooth after I blow dry. It really does help with the dry ends.
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
I like using this before or after I style my hair. Also the fragrance is very pleasant and does last in the hair. It does nourish and moisturize my hair which I am always in need of! On the other hand it does not make my hair feel weighed down or greasy.
Penelope V.
Bronx, NY
Amazing ! I only use this when I straightened my hair this entire line is worth every penny ... it has a blend of natural oils that help lock and seal moisture. Although the price is steep it’s worth it because it last a long time and it smells amazing
Jess M.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
So so good. I have dry damaged hair that I want to look semi normal on a day to day basis. This stuff makes me hair look healthy and shiny with no build up! All I need is a dime size amount and that’s it! This is all I use.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to use Biosilk, but I think B&B’s invisible hair oil has replaced it as my go to. I love the scent, and that it doesn’t leave my hair looking oily. Just gives it a nice sheen and smooths down flyaways and frizz.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really frizzy, mangy hair. This really seems to help tame it and add extra shine and lux. I am a huge fan of this and I will be repurchasing. I originally bought a sample size and that lasted me almost a year!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Fayetteville, NC
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.