Bumble and bumble Hair Powder - Brown uploaded by Kate K.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for chocolate, mahogany, and chestnut brunette hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

• What is hair powder?1 Answers
  • About how long does this product last?1 Answers
  • Does this cover any grays or is it more like a dry shampoo? 1 Answers
Kate K.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is cool! It works as a dry shampoo and absorbs all of the oil in my roots. The color is pretty dark, like a very deep brunette. I have more dirty blonde / brown hair so the Blondish might be a better color for me. However it blended well so it didn't look weird, just looked like my hair was darker than normal! However I'm not a fan of the texture it leaves in my hair, and the color does wipe off if you're not careful so sweating with this is a no go, as well as a sleeping on pillowcase you don't want dirty with colored hair powder. I will finish the bottle but probably will not repurchase.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this colored dry shampoo! Let's be serious, if I'm using dry shampoo to begin with it's probably because I'm running late and didn't have time to shower. SO, the last thing I want to do is spend time worrying wether or not I didn't rub it in enough or if my hair is going to have a white tint in different lighting. Thank you SO much Bumble & Bumble for making my rushed mornings a little easier! :)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use ALL bumble and bumble hairsprays, and I am a loyal fan of their products. Unfortunately I'm not as big of a fan of the colored dry shampoos just because their color does rub off on your pillowcase or for example your hand if you run your hands through your hair too often.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
In between colors, this is my go-to product! It covers well, doesn't fade or come out quickly you must wash out with water. I love Bumble and Bumble and feel their products are worth the price paid.
tracy d.
tracy d.
Corona, CA
AMAZING! this dry shampoo is my all time favorite and works so well for brunettes
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my ride or die I used to use it everyday. It added volume to my hair and helped it hold curl and wave. The "blonde" shade was too dark and came out brown so I always use the white shade and it blends perfectly
Zeseila L.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this volumizing spray. It's the perfect color for my hair. I would recommend waving in your hair when applied so it doesn't look splotchy. I feel like it gives me a ton of volume in my hair!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
Adds so much volume it's ridiculous, and very easy to use. However you need a lot, so you tend to go through product very quickly. Seeing as this product is not very inexpensive that can be difficult
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lilburn, GA
His is one of the best dry shampoos ! Keeps the oil away and makes my hair fresh and the color matches perfectly!
Susan P.
Susan P.
I'm on the fence about this product. It works to an extent, however, I feel like it gets greasy throughout the day. The color is a little darker than I hoped. You have to be careful with application due to the color aspect. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
This sounds like a great product! How well does this work?
Afshin A.
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know powder for hair existed. Doesn't it damage your hair?
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this just a colored dry shampoo?
Diana B.
Diana B.
Corona, CA
How are powder dry shampoos compared to spray ones? This seems interesting but I am not sure how well it will work.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?