BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #87 in Hair Cream

This conditioning styling creme gives separation, subtle hold, and a smooth, satin finish – whether air-dried or blow-dried.

INGREDIENTS

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: sheen

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: sheen, flexibility

Buy on Sephora
Dianna G.
Great smell and way to calm down frizz or flyaways. I use this on days I know it’s going to be humid, so it’s not part of my daily regime. You do have to be careful with the amount or it will make your hair look greasy and have a slick feel. I usually put about a dime size amount and use my fingers to apply. It gives you a low key shine as well, and you really do have a hairstyle that looks a bit more polished. I recommend picking up the travel size as this lasts a long time!
Mina C.
This is a great everyday hair styling product! You just put a small amount in your hair, and either air dry or heat style your hair. I'm not one to really like the feeling of product in my hair. Not fond of gel or crisp feeling hair, and use hair spray sparingly. This product somehow helps give grip and better styling ability, but still feels like nothing when you run your hands through your hair. I'm not saying it holds up crazy hairstyles, but helps with doing like a beach wave curl with a curling iron. Or even if you're going for a nice wavy air dried look, this product helps give nice separation and cuts down on the usual fizz look you sometimes get from air dried hair styling. Out of all of my hair products I may have in my bathroom, this is the only thing my fiance will use to tidy up his hair. He too doesn't like feeling product in his hair. So he loves it!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is must in the salon. It doesn't provide much hold, it's not supposed to, but I like to use it more for taming purposes. It helps hair style better and prevents flyaways and awkward hair moments. This is a great product for guys that don't want to spend much time on their hair. You don't need much so it's also a great value.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Love this creme! I use this product every day to help style my hair in any way I'd like. It's a fairly light product but easy to work with. Goes on and disappears! I hate when you can see hair products after apply but, this does not have that problem!
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
This Bumble & Bumble Grooming Creme is abfab. Just a teensy tiny bit rubbed between your thumb and 1st two fingers and swept across your bangs and you're good to go all day - they stay in place!
Or a tiny bit rubbed between your palms and swept thru your hair or applied as needed or wanted and you've got the perfect all day hairstyle!
I love it
I can't even recall how many years ago I bought my tube - it lasts For- Ever!!
BUT BEWARE!!! USE IT SPARINGLY OR YOU'LL HAVE A YUCKY MESS!!!
YOU ONLY NEED A TEENSY BIT!
You'll love this stuff.
I can't compare it to anything because there isn't anything I use that's comparable. Does not make your hair shine though -
Get it - you'll love it as much as I do!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I like this cream very soothing gentle and non oily I feel like it’s very effective and has a nice scent affordable and worth it I would buy again I do recommend it to others
Jordan C.
I use this to give my hair a little volume around the crown and to add some texture to my ends. It holds well and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or a nasty residue some some similar products do.
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I love ALL bumble and bumble products. I have yet to use one that doesn't do what it says it will. The grooming cream is a staple for my hair, especially because I usually air dry it. I use a little bit of this on my towel dried hair, part it, and put it up in a bun. Once my hair is dry I take the bun out and I have nice soft and defined waves. I'll also use this in conjunction with the Straight Blow Dry creme and it makes my style last longer and bouncier.
carol b.
I tried B&B grooming cream for about one month. I had a fresh perm and needed to tame it my hair for styliing. The product was good, overall but I did find a few problem. First off, the product left my hair a bit greasy. . I was able to comb through the hair but greasy feel really put me off. Secon, the hair was hard to style, a bit limp after using the product. Last but not least, it seemed to break me out around the hair line. I must admit, I have sensitive skin and have problems with other hair products. If you haven't had that issue, you might like the product. I suggest it for very dry hair only. Thanks!
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product and I usually use it to air dry my hair when I am on the go. I think my boyfriend gets more use out of it than I do though, it styles his hair without too much of a hold and the finish is very soft and matte. A little goes a long way so there can be a learning curve to finding how much works for you but I do enjoy this product.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this hold down the fly aways?