Bumble and bumble Grooming Creme uploaded by Jamie A.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Grooming Creme by Bumble and Bumble gives hair a soft hold and prevents static. If you like a clean polished and elegant silky appearance without spending the time, this creme is for you. Gives hair a soft hold and prevents static For clean polished and elegant silky appearance without spending the time Size: 5 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns

Mina C.
This is a great everyday hair styling product! You just put a small amount in your hair, and either air dry or heat style your hair. I'm not one to really like the feeling of product in my hair. Not fond of gel or crisp feeling hair, and use hair spray sparingly. This product somehow helps give grip and better styling ability, but still feels like nothing when you run your hands through your hair. I'm not saying it holds up crazy hairstyles, but helps with doing like a beach wave curl with a curling iron. Or even if you're going for a nice wavy air dried look, this product helps give nice separation and cuts down on the usual fizz look you sometimes get from air dried hair styling. Out of all of my hair products I may have in my bathroom, this is the only thing my fiance will use to tidy up his hair. He too doesn't like feeling product in his hair. So he loves it!
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
This Bumble & Bumble Grooming Creme is abfab. Just a teensy tiny bit rubbed between your thumb and 1st two fingers and swept across your bangs and you're good to go all day - they stay in place!
Or a tiny bit rubbed between your palms and swept thru your hair or applied as needed or wanted and you've got the perfect all day hairstyle!
I love it
I can't even recall how many years ago I bought my tube - it lasts For- Ever!!
BUT BEWARE!!! USE IT SPARINGLY OR YOU'LL HAVE A YUCKY MESS!!!
YOU ONLY NEED A TEENSY BIT!
You'll love this stuff.
I can't compare it to anything because there isn't anything I use that's comparable. Does not make your hair shine though -
Get it - you'll love it as much as I do!
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I love ALL bumble and bumble products. I have yet to use one that doesn't do what it says it will. The grooming cream is a staple for my hair, especially because I usually air dry it. I use a little bit of this on my towel dried hair, part it, and put it up in a bun. Once my hair is dry I take the bun out and I have nice soft and defined waves. I'll also use this in conjunction with the Straight Blow Dry creme and it makes my style last longer and bouncier.
Donneisha D.
Madison , WI
I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product and I usually use it to air dry my hair when I am on the go. I think my boyfriend gets more use out of it than I do though, it styles his hair without too much of a hold and the finish is very soft and matte. A little goes a long way so there can be a learning curve to finding how much works for you but I do enjoy this product.
Lauren L.
Columbia, MO
I know the initial price of this cream seems excessive, but it's really a great buy because you barely need any product to achieve a great result. I let my hair air dry almost every day and when I put this product in my wet hair, my hair dries with a lot less frizz! It's truly amazing. I borrowed some of my friend's product and immediately bought some the next day when I saw how well it works.
Taylor O.
Knob Noster, MO
I have a pixie cut and use the grooming creme on towel-dried hair after I shower to help with the styling. The creme is good and not stiff, it does not act like a gel nor does it dry and leave flakes in your hair. Yet, if you are looking for a strong-hold for your hair this is not what you are looking for. It provides a slight texture to the hair and allows for some mobility.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this on a whim one day. I have short, fine hair, but a super ton of it and it's also kinda wavy and I have cowlicks around my face and 2 in the back of my head. I'm on a constant look for a product that keeps it sassy, but not greasy or weighed down....this is the product! I put it in...blowdry...and done! It looks great, feels great and lasts! LOVE IT!
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
This is a wonderful addition to my hairstyling routine...easy to apply and the results are visible after the first use. It really helps smooth frizziness and the amount you need for each style is very small, so the value of the product is great!
dee a.
Jamaica, NY
I did have higher expectations from this product since is a bumble and bumble product which is a great brand on its own .I liked the texture and hydration aspect of the product but it did weigh my hair down after some time .It was recommended to be used with their sea salt spray which may have also been the reason why it felt so thick.
Matthew G.
PERFECT for making my hair look its absolute best ALL the the time. I have used this in my hair for over five years now and will never try another product. Thank you for making a hair product I am proud to use. AWESOME!!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this hold down the fly aways?