Bumble and bumble. Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Maria A.Bumble and bumble. Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Brittney O.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A creamy cleanser with enough moisture for everyone (and every day)

INGREDIENTS

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: Vitamins A, B, and D, moisture

Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: Astringent

Glycerin: Softening

Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo works very well on my hair. I have had significant hair loss & breakage due to medical treatment. I was told by one of the nurses to use a very gentle shampoo so I chose this one. This shampoo has a very light scent (which is pleasant). It gives a light lather and rinses off well. My hair felt soft, clean, and refreshed. I still use Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo during the summer months when I am in & out of the pool. I also like that it is easy to find!
Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Your hair always does well with a switch up in shampoo. I only use this when I go to my ex-boyfriends house. It gives me a new shampoo and my hair feels soft, hydrated and clean. The smell is so soft you don’t really notice any scent at all.
octavio r.
Covina, CA
Gentle is amazing, it is perfect for just about everyone, it cleanses the hair amazing and i always follow up with the super rich conditioner, works well with color treated hair as well! Bumble and bumble. Gentle Shampoo
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
I really wanted to love this shampoo.  I bought this directly from the B&B site, which is a mistake, as they do not divulge the full ingredients of their products.  This shampoo is not sulfate free, which would have boosted my rating at least another star.  I did not find anything special about this shampoo, and I was rather disappointed by it, because my hair felt rather dry and coarse after using it.
Haley H.
Birmingham
This is perfect for people who dye or color their hair! It keeps the color from coming out, while still making the hair feel clean! It’s not heavy or harsh on thin hair, and it’s the best shampoo I’ve found for my fine hair
Eva K.
new york, NY
Love this shampoo. I keep the giant push pump dispenser version on me at all times. I have an oily scalp that can get flaky so like to alternate his with a medicated shampoo to prevent stripping my hair of all oils. I lean on this when I go through a styling phase - helps keeps hair looking great when you are blowing it out and styling it (curling, straightening) a lot.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I used this as a kid and throw it in the mix every once in a while. It is a good shampoo to have on hand. I do get dandruff so I don't stray from head and shoulders too much maybe once a week I switch it up with another shampoo.
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
This is a very nice shampoo. My hairs were frizz free and nice after using this. I usually use a small amount of shampoo and it makes a lot of leather so it nice. I do not have very oily hair nither dry, it worked pretty well for me. I would say it is expensive though.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
Bumble and Bumble is a tried and true salon brand with many good products. Their gentle shampoo contains no sulphate, which makes it safe for color or chemically treated hair. It doesnt really lather but it does leave your hair clean and soft.
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo is so nice. It;'s pricey, but the product really does deliver and a little goes a long way. It suds up to a nice lather, but it doesn't dry out your hair. You can find it at Sephora, and now at Ulta I think, but if you're lucky you might even be able to get it at your salon.
Vianey A.
Puerto Peñasco
Where can I buy this shampoo?
Rachel T.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is listed as color compatible. How does that hold up against a shampoo that is specifically for color treated hair?
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Does this transform dry, damaged, brittle, frizzy hair?
ashley B.
As seeing its a gentle shampoo, is there harsh chemicals in this?
Raudelys o.