BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A super-strong, sure-hold gel. This gel freezes shapes with a lacquer-hard, glistening finish. Excellent for advanced, intricate work (think spikes, pin curls, or meticulous marcel waves).

Influenster M.
This bumble and bumble product I was really not impressed with if I could give it zero stars I would but Hun fortunately I can't I didn't like this product because for some reason the cap would ooze putt a weird oil and then the product would come out and I just didn't like that that happens every single time and the fact that the this product didn't really significantly change my hair at all and it was not expecting this from bumble and bumble because u have a lot of their products and I'm impressed with all of them but unfortunately I'm not with this one :(
Lindsay L.
Pontiac, MI
This is a product I am so glad I found. I use it to curl my hair. I wash, and apply a little bit to hair, then roll it. The curls last all day long, even with long heavy hair (my hair is bone straight). It is not a crispy feeling either as some heavy gels can leave hair feeling crunchy. Love this!
Kelsey H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this stuff. I put it in my hair after I take a shower and before I blow dry. All the bumble and bumble products smell great. They are pretty pricey but worth it. It lasts an average amount of time. There is always room for improvement even with a product as great as this.
Jamie W.
This is a great product for my thick, coarse, extremely curly hair. It smells great and is thick enough to tame my mane. It is a bit pricey, but well worth the cost when you consider the results. It keeps the frizz at bay all day...and all night! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for total control.
Courtney S.
Anoka, MN
Bumble and Bumble is great. Keeps my hair feeling fresh and healthy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good refresher product. Bumble and Bumble is the way to go. Ive used their product for years.
Dave W.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Keeps hair in place with great hold....not too stiff. Hair is still manageable. Good for coarse blonde hair. Keeps hold in various conditions.....humidity, dampness. Exceeded expectations. Would definatley buy again!!! Great product!
Markela B.
Orlando, FL
Disappointed considering the price. Left my hair feeling quite weighed down and greasy. Wouldn't recommend this unless you have very curly thick hair. For me it just wasn't the right product. I would not purchase again.
Nora L.
Minneapolis, MN
Hands down the best gel-like product I've used. My husband uses it to keep his mohawk up (which should tell you how great the hold is) and I'll steal a little to make sure that my frizz & updos are securely held in place.
Samantha H.
Beale Afb, CA
This was great! Bumble and bumble is an amazing brand that puts out amazing products. It does exactly what it says it will do, leaving your hair touchable and manageable.
Kristeena G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Loved this product! Really amazing! I will definitely repurchase! This item really is holy grail. I use it daily and it works amazing. Will recommend this to anyone.